Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Warhammer Online
 Warhammer Online - General
 Otazky a odpovedi
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2008 :  14:39:43  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Araya

quote:
Originally posted by NoX

Spíš se teď lidi zaměřili na AoC. Ve WHO se více méně nic neděje, takže je to i pochopitelné.

Jo me prisla pozvanka do bety ve stejny den jak mi prislo AoC do schranky, coz bylo jasny co se bude dit dal.Kdyby to poslali o mesic driv urcite jsem si pekne zahral a neco jsem jim otestoval, ale ted toho casu moc neni

no ja aoc nehraju a v bete who nejsem... takze pokud by ti jo kor pozvanka prebyvala...klidne a rad ji vyuziju... a neco bych jim i otestoval...
minimalne to jak to beha na gf7600 :-D

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2008 :  14:42:17  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Na tom se to da docela hrat, pokud teda nepotkas dav nadrzenejch bright wizardu
Go to Top of Page

ManiaCCC

630 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2008 :  15:11:17  Show Profile Send ManiaCCC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lobos

Pri tych ti nepomoze ani dvoj jadro z GF8800.. ver mi ..viem o com hovorim

A celdric.. ja som dostal dvoch kamosov do bety behom par tyzdnov :) Ak mas spisovatelskeho ducha, napis poviedku, kludne ju na beta forum uverejnim a ked vyhras, kludne ti pozvanku poslem. Ono to zas taky velky problem vyhrat buddy invite neni :).. vacsinou tam neni ani 10 poviedok v sutazi a vyhrava prvych 5. Nehovoriac o tom ze som si tam spravil uz par kamosov co by nemali problem zahlasovat
Go to Top of Page

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2008 :  15:23:42  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ManiaCCC

quote:

Pri tych ti nepomoze ani dvoj jadro z GF8800.. ver mi ..viem o com hovorim

A celdric.. ja som dostal dvoch kamosov do bety behom par tyzdnov :) Ak mas spisovatelskeho ducha, napis poviedku, kludne ju na beta forum uverejnim a ked vyhras, kludne ti pozvanku poslem. Ono to zas taky velky problem vyhrat buddy invite neni :).. vacsinou tam neni ani 10 poviedok v sutazi a vyhrava prvych 5. Nehovoriac o tom ze som si tam spravil uz par kamosov co by nemali problem zahlasovat

ehm ja a spisovatel? to by asi nedopadlo ;-)

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  13:48:37  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EA Mythic pridava do bety prvni vetsi pve content, Gunbad dungeon:

Greetings!

The next phase of this Focus Test will begin soon, but we wanted to introduce you to the dungeon Gunbad.

All players will start with a Rank 20 Template and can adventure in the Greenskin vs. Dwarf areas of The Badlands and Blackfire Pass. Standard quests, RvR, and Public Quests will be available; however, this test will only last for a short time so be sure to check out Gunbad while you can!

Below is a brief introduction explaining the story and what you'll find. Enjoy and see you soon!

Gunbad Introduction

The Story:

Lurking in the far Northwest of the Badlands, the fetid depths of Gunbad lie in wait for inquisitive adventurers such as you. Those brave (or foolish?) enough to enter its dank depths will discover a land quite unlike the surface worlds.

Once a Mourkain place of power, for a thousand years Gunbad has been home to a strange breed of Greenskin. The mushroom crazed forces of the Night Goblins- furtive maniacs clad in black and flecked with spit- gibber and scurry in the darkness. Alone in the gloom their unhinged minds have fashioned all manner of madness, from teetering Goblin cities to pulsating squigs of nightmarish proportions.

Now change has come to the timeless depths. The Age of Reckoning has forced the armies of Order and Destruction to plunge headlong into the reeking dark. The Greenskins seek to break the unruly Night Goblins to their brutish will, beating their brains out until they see sense and join the Waaagh! The Dwarfs meanwhile have a more desperate mission. Gunbad is the sole source of Bitterstone- a key component of the mighty Doomstriker Weapons. They must claim this precious ore and destroy a potential ally to the Waaagh. Still, the prospect of spattering goblin brains whilst underground has cheered more than one Oathbearer, despite the grim tales of the Night Goblin’s insane strength.

How it Works

Gunbad is an open world instanced dungeon. This means all Order players go in one version of the dungeon, whilst all Destruction players go in another.

Gunbad contains three themed wings, each with three PQ’s and an instanced wing boss.
You’ll need to gain enough influence from the PQ’s to access the wing boss. You’ll also need to be in a group. As all the monsters in Gunbad are at least champion level, don’t expect to solo this Dungeon!

Gunbad is best suited to players between level 22 and 30. Each wing has a different ideal level range so you can progress through the content in a natural manner. The West Wing is level 22-23, the East Wing is level 24-25 whilst the South Wing is for levels 26-29.

Once you’ve completed all the wings and taken down each of the wing bosses, you can face the final challenge of Gunbad- the mighty Squig Boss Ard Ta Feed. Mutated by years of exposure to Mourkain power (and the tainted flesh of mushroom gobbling Goblins) Ard to Feed is a two headed nightmare of teeth, claws and vomit.

Multiple Quests will take you into Gunbad, as will the desire for some of the delicious items that can be gained from the PQ’s and Bosses. There are also several unique titles to be unlocked and some hidden puzzles for explorers to collect.

We’ve worked hard on Gunbad and look forward to your feedback on it. Your thoughts on balance, flow and timing are very important. Please take the time to post on the forum threads and help us make Gunbad great.

-The D&G team

Edited by - Lobos on 19/06/2008 13:49:54
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2008 :  11:50:46  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
End of Beta 2

Hey all, we took the servers down this morning and they will be down for a while as we wrap up the end of this beta phase. We'll keep you up-to-date with all the news coming from the devs as we countdown to Beta 3 and the next phase.
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2008 :  09:08:49  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Battle Ranking - aneb jak poresit pvp

Battle Ranking
Battle-Ranks are being introduced in this Beta Phase. Battle Ranks are set on each RvR area and Scenario that effectively “bump” your character to a pre-determined Rank if you are below the Battle-Rank. Player stats, hit points, and abilities will be “bumped”, but no abilities will be granted nor will players be able to wear items they otherwise would not be able to. Battle-Ranks only scale upward, not downward so players above the Rank of the zone will still be chickened in Tiers 1, 2 and 3!

Each area has a minimum and maximum Rank you can be to be eligible for Battle-Ranking: <lb>

Tier 1 Battle Rank 8: Minimum Rank 1, Maximum Rank 7
Tier 2 Battle Rank 18: Minimum Rank 10, Maximum Rank 17
Tier 3 Battle Rank 28: Minimum Rank 20, Maximum Rank 27
Tier 4 Battle Rank 36: Minimum Rank 30, Maximum Rank 35

In other words, players in Tier 1 who are below Rank 8 will be Battle-leveled to Rank 8. You will have increased stats, hit points, and your abilities will be scaled up as well, but you will not get new abilities. If you are level 8, 9, 10 or 11 in Tier 1, you will not be Battle-Ranked. If you are level 12 or higher in Tier 1 and enter the RvR area, you will still be turned into a Chicken.

Players who are Battle-Ranked will see a buff called “Bolster” while Battle-Ranked and stats will update in the Character window.

Battle-Ranking only works in the RvR area and Scenarios. Flagging yourself for RvR combat outside of these areas will not Battle-Rank you.

Renown and Experience earned while Battle-Ranked has been adjusted appropriately to ensure proper gains regardless of being Battle-Ranked or not.

Scenario Brackets have been adjusted due to Battle Ranks:
• Tier 1 Brackets are now 1-11. Players will be Battle Ranked to 8.
• Tier 2 Brackets are now 10-21. Players will be Battle Ranked to 18.
• Tier 3 Brackets are now 20- 31. Players will be Battle Ranked to 28.
• Tier 4 Brackets are now 30-40. Players will be Battle Ranked to 36.

Players inside Scenarios will be Battle-Ranked when they leave the spawn areas.
Go to Top of Page

Lahvan
Dictator Apprentice

318 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2008 :  20:09:18  Show Profile Send Lahvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Koukám, že ten nápad s Battle ranky spokojeně vybrali z Conana. Ale stejně je to fajn nápad.
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2008 :  12:14:17  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lahvan

Koukám, že ten nápad s Battle ranky spokojeně vybrali z Conana. Ale stejně je to fajn nápad.

City of Heroes, a urcite to bylo jeste davno predtim v nejaky prastary hre
Go to Top of Page

Lahvan
Dictator Apprentice

318 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2008 :  19:30:32  Show Profile Send Lahvan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je to možný, těch her je tolik. Btw souhlasím s Meddym - ta moucha je vážně na zabití.
Go to Top of Page

Oralin

243 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2008 :  09:22:37  Show Profile Send Oralin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Včera jsem si battle ranky vyzkoušel jako healer a fungují v pohodě. Sice jsem jako level 4->8 healoval jako noob, ale hrát se to dalo v pohodě.
Go to Top of Page

NoX

cat

1051 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2008 :  11:13:57  Show Profile  Send NoX an ICQ Message Send NoX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Koukám, že tu ještě není komentář M.J. k jeho oznámení, tak tady to je...

quote:
Folks,

I'm going to be posting a series of messages around the web regarding today's announcements but I'll say a few quick things here:

1) The addition of Punkbuster is both conditional and beneficial. If it works as well as we expect it to, it will be in at launch. If it doesn't, we'll remove it. As some of you have pointed it, I've said it will be just another weapon in our arsenal. Studios within EA have a lot of experience with PB and we did our research and work before we made this announcement. This will be a major plus for Mythic and the players or we will take it out, period.

2) The loss of the capital cities is a net gain for WAR. As I said in my interview, even if we had 3 more years to work on the game and could create 6 perfect cities, we were still very concerned about dilution/spread of the player base for RvR. This allows the players to focus on one major target and not three. And considering that no developer is perfect, having 6 imperfect cities at launch would have been a bad decision. It's all about the quality and not the quantity as I've said again and again and again.

3) The loss of the classes is upsetting but the content is unchanged (other than the class specific stuff naturally). Every race still has its own lands, quests, starting areas, etc. It was a hard choice but one I'll make again in a heartbeat. Do we launch with classes that are not great and hope to make them great post-launch or do we take them out now and see what we can do with them? The history of MMOs is littered with developers who cared more about their vision and pure scope of the game than they cared about quality. There are other developers who did even more shady things in order to please/lie to the customer base and drive sales. We refused to do that. We could have waited till the last minute but we also refused to do that. We have spent a ton of time going through player feedback, checking our metrics and these classes were not coming out the way we hoped that they would. A short amount of extra time wouldn't have done the trick and I cam just imagine how much the community would have howled if we had said "We need to delay the game again for an indefinite amount of time until we can get 4 out of the 24 available classes in the game working well." Now, that would have been an epic community meltdown. And again, if we believed a little more time would have solved the problem, we would have taken the time but that wasn't the case unfortunately.

I do wish that the news about the classes was better but it is what it is and our goal, as always, is to make a great MMORPG. It was never about whether we had 24 classes or 20 classes, 2 cities or 6 cities, it was about making a great game. If I believed that some extra time would have allowed us to both get in the removed classes and the other cities, I would have made the call to delay the game and I believe EA would have supported it. However, neither I nor the team believed that some extra time would have changed the situation. It was with all this in mind that we made these decisions and as painful as they were, I'm glad we made them and once the surprise/shock wears off, I hope almost all of you will agree with me.

All in all I think the news (especially with Guild Beta starting) is overall good. Shocking maybe but if I were just a player, it would reaffirm my faith in a developer that cared enough about the quality of the game to make hard choices and be upfront with the community about it.

Mark

P.S. Remember to pat yourselves on the back a bit as well. It was thanks to your rigorous testing/feedback and our data that told us this was the right decision to make now.

Lišák
A20.00%, E80.00%, K46.67%, S53.33%

Go to Top of Page

Aramir
ex sejra

1083 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2008 :  11:41:40  Show Profile Send Aramir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pokud vypuštění měst a classů zajistí větší dodělanost a doladěnost Warhammeru při vydání, aby nedopadl jako AoC, tak proč ne. Ale běda, aby to při vydání vypadalo (technicky i contentově) jako každá mmorpg, co teď vychází. To je asi komunita sežere zaživa :)
Go to Top of Page

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2008 :  13:22:15  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
me by spis zajimalo co bylo za tak zasadni problem s "choppa", kterej mel byt vicemene dual wield meler, ze musel jit ze hry ven...

pokud nejsou schopny udelat podle myho nazoru ten nejjednodussi class poradne jak asi musi vypadat zbytek...

jako nasrali me tim hodne... je to jedno z prvnich uvedenych povolani, navic podle popisu co meli na strankach idealne pasujici k orkum... grrr

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2008 :  16:21:08  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jojo taky mi to vubec neni jasny, navic kdyz choppa i hammerer byl v bete uz na zacatku, u tech ostatnich bych to mozna pochopil
Go to Top of Page

Oralin

243 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  09:28:34  Show Profile Send Oralin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Jojo taky mi to vubec neni jasny, navic kdyz choppa i hammerer byl v bete uz na zacatku, u tech ostatnich bych to mozna pochopil

Nechci vypuštění nijak obhajovat (taky to nechápu), ale choppa ani hammerer se už více než půl roku netestovali. Ano byli na podzim 2007 v betě, ale hra prošla od té doby značným vývojem, který u těchto class neproběhl.
Go to Top of Page

Seth

Gig

2564 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  11:35:24  Show Profile  Send Seth an ICQ Message Send Seth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jestli to nahodou nebylo tak, ze Chaos uz DW melee dps ma s tim, ze s nim jsou devs spokojeni a choppa pak vypadal jako suchar...a nevedeli co s nim, prisel jim defakto nudny a nic moc v porovnani s ostatnima.
Totez muze byt problem hammerera - prilis rutinni a "nezabavny" char

Seth
Forgotten

bo=protoze!

Go to Top of Page

NoX

cat

1051 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  12:34:02  Show Profile  Send NoX an ICQ Message Send NoX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On byl Choppa v první betě skutečně naprosto bez chuti. Většinu specek měl pouze při Berserku a ten trval 30 sec s tuším 1m CD. Těch 30s tam tedy člověk stál a mlátil auto attackem, protože šetřil AP na další Berserk. Pak snížili AP cost všech abilit na polovinu a to byl zas šíleně OP. Hammerer na tom byl s tím Frenzy systémem podobně.
Nicméně také nechápu, co na nich tak nezvládají, že je musí odseknout. Předělat ho do použitelného stavu přeci nemůže být tak složité. U BG mě to nepřekvapuje, toho nikdy v provozu neměli, KOTBS se tam alespoň jednou mihnul.

Lišák

Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  13:32:09  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No takhle maj hotovou velkou cast pripadneho datace :) Ale nedokazu si predstavit pozdejsi reroll na jinej char vzhledem k tomu, jak moc casove narocne je delat realm rank. Proste choppa by nemel v Warhammeru chybet, jsem trosku zatizenej na zeleny kuze.

Jinak co jsem zatim koukal, tak uz jsou v aktualnim buildu lepsi textury, hra vypada o neco lepe. Lightning system vytvari povetsinou divne efekty.
Krokem zpet jsou naopak ty novy quest okna a chat bubliny, to je hruza des. Customizace UI je uspokojiva, takhle mi to bohate staci (ala Guild Wars).
Na druhou stranu nefunguje keybindings coz je docela drsne Itemizace je priserna, nechapu proc to zmenily oproti phase 2 do tohoto stavu.

Vcera byl na US serverech event Altdorf siege, v EU ani naznak, ze se neco chysta :(

Edit:
Altdorf siege video:
http://files.filefront.com/3f9a8jfdrar/;11069613;/fileinfo.html
password: nouou, Shaman pov, 12min, 600mb, kvalita je slusna

Edited by - Lobos on 15/07/2008 13:35:44
Go to Top of Page

NoX

cat

1051 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2008 :  13:48:50  Show Profile  Send NoX an ICQ Message Send NoX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Osobně mě teď ty dialogová okna přijdou mnohem čitelnější, ale pravda je, že se tam designově absolutně nehodí. Také ta přepracovaná obrazovka pro výběr postav je sice efektní, ale mě to tedy spíš zdržuje.

Lišák

Go to Top of Page

NoX

cat

1051 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2008 :  08:52:14  Show Profile  Send NoX an ICQ Message Send NoX a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aby jste měli představu, jak to UI teď vypadá.

Barvení armoru..

Nová dialogová okna..

Mastery training..

Lišák

Go to Top of Page

Meddy

sobota

5760 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2008 :  11:14:21  Show Profile Send Meddy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja za sebe muzu prozatim rict ze mi tam nic extra nevadi - je to dane tim ze nejsme zvykly na "stare" UI a tak to nemam s cim srovnavat. Zatim dobry libi se mi to.

STS Chvojkovice-Brod
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2008 :  12:44:32  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Popravde na tech obrazkach to vypada mnohem lip nez ve hre, zvlastni. Asi nejvic mi na tom vadi jak je to velky, a to svetly pozadi.

Zacal jsem taky vyuzivat system "open party" a je to pomerne vyvedena feature

Edited by - Lobos on 16/07/2008 12:45:31
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2008 :  12:25:28  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Par obrazku "pred" a "po" (3.1 -> 3.2 patch)

http://uppix.net/2/d/4/a5be61a4e8de5788bb368e91669f5.jpg
http://uppix.net/f/0/5/8b762f2d0eb8080a28570544efab9.jpg

http://uppix.net/3/2/d/a2df955b7f91cf32ebb8ca98fc24e.jpg
http://uppix.net/f/2/a/405fa2e67440cd0c15ec4ae39c5cf.jpg

http://uppix.net/6/c/a/11a1e7737f9553c3ae5b6ff6c3749.jpg
Nordland
Go to Top of Page

Meddy

sobota

5760 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2008 :  13:37:12  Show Profile Send Meddy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kytičky, travička, jetýlek... doufám, že časem přidají i králíčka a berušku

STS Chvojkovice-Brod
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2008 :  13:41:28  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meddy

Kytičky, travička, jetýlek... doufám, že časem přidají i králíčka a berušku

To jsou elfsky zony takze bych se tomu ani nedivil
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2008 :  14:58:39  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je planovana anebo uz bezi nejaka dalsi phase? Nemuzu se momentalne dostat na account, tak se ani nepodivam.

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.
- Achiever 27%, Explorer 67%, Killer 27%, Socializer 80%

Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2008 :  15:34:13  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tenhle tyden by se melo otevrit T3, zmeny v podstate zadny, vsechno je to pod poklickou v emerice.
Go to Top of Page

GORTHAUR

drunk

168 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2008 :  09:01:56  Show Profile  Send GORTHAUR an ICQ Message Send GORTHAUR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nevite jestli tam budou greenskini? Ze bych si to zase zahral.

EvE
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2008 :  10:52:30  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GORTHAUR

Nevite jestli tam budou greenskini? Ze bych si to zase zahral.

Ty jsou tam porad.. Black Ork,Squig Herder a Shaman.
Go to Top of Page

GORTHAUR

drunk

168 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2008 :  10:58:28  Show Profile  Send GORTHAUR an ICQ Message Send GORTHAUR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak to je fajn, kdyz sem to zkousel naposledy tak byli jen elfove a chaosaci, nebo nejaka takova michanice. Konecne testnu shamana.

EvE
Go to Top of Page

Oralin

243 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2008 :  18:46:20  Show Profile Send Oralin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Králíci už ve hře jsou a dají se i zabíjet. Co se týká berušek, tak jsem viděl jen takový s osmi nohama a velikostí koně...
Go to Top of Page

GORTHAUR

drunk

168 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2008 :  07:34:18  Show Profile  Send GORTHAUR an ICQ Message Send GORTHAUR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Oralin

Králíci už ve hře jsou a dají se i zabíjet. Co se týká berušek, tak jsem viděl jen takový s osmi nohama a velikostí koně...

Co to je za blabol? Lidi na drogach by nemeli sedat za PC.

EvE
Go to Top of Page

Oralin

243 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2008 :  08:40:13  Show Profile Send Oralin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No podle Warhammer knížek mi připadá, že v tom světě snad ani žádný normální lidi nejsou. Trpaslíci nasraný 4000 let, elfové co žerou nepřátele k večeři, korzáři co se oblíkaj do stažené kůže zajatců, lidi co kamaráděj se skavenama a o uctívačích chaosu ani nemluvě...
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  08:24:44  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gobbla zatim odpociva v jeskyni a znovu jsem si dal Maraudera, abych ho jeste jednou zkusil. Nevim, zda to tak bylo porad, ale mam tedka pocit, ze je to mnohem plynulejsi, jeho dmg je tedka opravdu moc pekna. Vim, ze pendluju jako kocovnik, ale opet muzu Maraudera supnout do prednich pozic.

Jinak co se tyka Goblina. Mival jsem hrozne problemy s LOSem. Staci normalni kamena zitka a on je proste v riti, diky tomu jak je malinkaty. Tohle mi prijde jako veliky problem. Mam takovy dojem, ze u Goblinu to bude trosicku problematicky..Meddy by mohl rici asi vice. Navic vydrz Squigu je hrozneeeee mala. Nemusi davat nejak hrubou dmg, ale mohli by alespon neco vydrzet, pripadne delat velkou dmg a hovno vydrzet. Nicmene delat houby dmg a houby vydrzet uz neni tak funny :-).

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.

Go to Top of Page

Oralin

243 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  08:56:44  Show Profile Send Oralin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOS je velký problém i healerů. Testuju Rune Priesta a při 3 sec healu se jen modlím, aby target nezaběhl za nějakou větev nebo plot...
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  09:10:49  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
chtelo by to parnout target, dat mu heal a pak harmem zase odparnout. tak nejak bych si predstavoval heal v moderni hre :)

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

Oralin

243 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  14:39:48  Show Profile Send Oralin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rashaverak

chtelo by to parnout target, dat mu heal a pak harmem zase odparnout. tak nejak bych si predstavoval heal v moderni hre :)

Tomuhle nerozumím. Ve WAR jsou najednou dva nezávuslý targety - útočnej a obranej. Takže člověk může healovat, buffovat, debuffovat a útočit bez potřeby přehazování targetů. Ale LOS se tím neřeší...
Go to Top of Page

GORTHAUR

drunk

168 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  10:11:49  Show Profile  Send GORTHAUR an ICQ Message Send GORTHAUR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To byla narazka na jednu fousatou hru, konkretne UO.

EvE
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2008 :  13:59:40  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dnes pravdepodobne dojde ke zruseni NDA, uvazujete zpristupnit tuhle sekci siroke verejnosti? :)
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2008 :  14:03:45  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dnes pravdepodobne dojde ke zruseni NDA, uvazujete zpristupnit tuhle sekci siroke verejnosti? :)

Ne, jakmile wipnou NDA, tak Beta - Q&A bude prejmenovana na Q&A only. Tohle a "WAR obrazky a videa" + "Patch" folder budou presunute do Generalu a Warhammer Online Beta forum locknu. Prava vsem odeberu.

Edited by - Shemiramoth on 19/08/2008 14:04:50
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2008 :  14:05:47  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, aspon mi zustanou posty a tim drobet ucty mezi zdejsimi celebritami
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2008 :  15:51:21  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Presunuto do generalu.

Go to Top of Page

walfischberg
Starting Member

walfischberg

72 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2008 :  11:37:51  Show Profile Send walfischberg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pěkný den,
rád bych využil tohoto topicu a pár věcí o hře si ujasnil, poněvadž mě WAR zaujal a hodlám ho zkusit.

1. Rozdělení světa
- chápu to správně, že systém je nastaven tak, že svět se dělí na tři větší území, na jednom bojují lidé a chaos, na druhém trpaslíci a goblini a na třetím elfové. Na územích pro vyšší lvly se to pak promíchá a řežou Order/Destruction dohromady?

2. Typy serverů
- pokud tomu dobře rozumím, tak na a)Core serverech jsou území (pro začátečníky), kdy je PvP přístupné jen těm, kteří to chtejí (jako na PvE serverech ve WoW) a vyšší lokace jsou pak PvP only. b)Open servery mají PvP automaticky aktivované u všech hráčů, ale pokud půjdu s vyšším lvl na území nepřítele, které je pro nižší lvl, tak mě hra promění na kuře/znevýhodní. V tomhle případě moc nechápu, jak to bude s boji o hlavní města

Mám za sebou už pár mmorpg a nejvíc mě dostala UO (moje první) a nějaký ten rok mě bavil i WoW. Mám rád PvP, náhodné střety při questění. Je teda pro mě lepší Open server?

3. Podoba s WoW (tohle není flame)
- jak moc se hratelností podobá WoW a WAR?

4. Střídaní dne a noci
- existuje ve hře něco podobného?

5. Instance
- jak rozšířené jsou v téhle hře instance a instancování světa? Poprvadě, nemám instance rád, proto se ptám.

Děkuji za případné odpovědi.

Minulost - UO, AC, SW: Galaxies, WoW, Vanguard, Warhammer.
Aktuálně SW: TOR

Jediný rozdíl mezi mnou a bláznem je v tom, že já nejsem blázen.

Edited by - walfischberg on 13/09/2008 13:23:39
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2008 :  09:19:41  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TO Walfischberg:

1. Na tieru 4, kde se smeruje na Aldorf ci na Inevitable City se samozrejme vsechny rasy "sliji" dohromady. Ovsem abys unlocknul Aldorf ci IC, tak jeste musis odemknout postrani lokace. U kazdeho velkeho mesta jsou dve a ty prave vedou do tech dalsich zon u trpasliku a elfu. Takze drive nebo pozdeji se stejne kompletni strana presouva do techto T4 tieru u trpasliku a elfu, aby unlocknula tyto male lokace, ktere jsou jakoby posledni basty obrany hlavniho mesta. Velmi tezko se to vysvetluje, to chce videt. :-).

2. http://www.imperium.cz/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30653

3. WoW ma IMO mnohem plynulejsi combat a mnohem lepsi variabilitu class a specializaci. Priklad Rogue si muze krasne pohrat s enemy playerem, tohle ve WARu nejde. Classy na to nemaji "tooly".

4. Uff ted jsi me dostal...nevim..hahah..asi jo

5. Jsou, ale moc jich neni. Obvykle mas propojenych nekolik zon a pak je treba zase loading. Pri cestovani na litacich se pusti animace a pak loading, neni to realtime jako ve wowku. Nicmene dojem z open prostredi je dobry. Neni to loading jako v EQ2, AoC apod.

Par instancnich dungu je myslim v hlavnich mestech, obecne moc PvE kontentu (instance like WoWko) nevidim a spise nejsou. Cela hra visi a pada na RvR a PQ.

Edited by - Shemiramoth on 14/09/2008 09:23:08
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2008 :  11:36:48  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
4) střídání dne a noci tam je.
Go to Top of Page

nekrotyrael

3896 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2008 :  13:18:02  Show Profile  Visit nekrotyrael's Homepage Send nekrotyrael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spajdr

4) střídání dne a noci tam je.

Hm, jsem si ani nevsiml. Asi nema vliv vlastnosti, spawn a podobne, ze?

RL: LVL 1 S/S/S
AO: Ineea, Airashii, Nekrotyrael, Nanorexia

Go to Top of Page

walfischberg
Starting Member

walfischberg

72 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2008 :  14:13:32  Show Profile Send walfischberg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Děkuji vám všem za odpovědi, hlavně Shemiramothovi, uvidíme se ve hře :)

Minulost - UO, AC, SW: Galaxies, WoW, Vanguard, Warhammer.
Aktuálně SW: TOR

Jediný rozdíl mezi mnou a bláznem je v tom, že já nejsem blázen.
Go to Top of Page

Reyden

Human

2747 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2008 :  09:42:48  Show Profile  Send Reyden an ICQ Message Send Reyden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pls jak zaktivuju ty dva predmety z preorderu? Kod jsem do administrace zadal, je nutne je vyvolat ve hre nejakym prikazem?

Zenová povídka: Putuji takhle Severní Koreou a najednou potkám Gurrshaela a Pompa držíce se za ruce řkouce "Ano pane Reydene ... až tady jsme zjistili, že jsme míň než ta krabice u cesty ... vyhrál jsi, Ty jsi víc!". Usmál jsem se a odvětil jim: "Od té doby co nemám žádný cíl, už nebloudím!"
Go to Top of Page

Aramir
ex sejra

1083 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2008 :  09:44:21  Show Profile Send Aramir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pokud ti je aktivovali, budeš je mít v poště.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,34 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000