Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Last Chaos
 LCh - General
 Poslední patch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wilda
Brzda

Wilda

2124 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  10:14:37  Show Profile Send Wilda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Purple pet coloring crystal. You guessed it! It will change your pet to a lovely shade of purple.

Amulet of Recovery. This is a handy item that when equipped as an accessory will automatically use potions from your inventory to restore either HP or MP anytime your get below 50%.

Rune of Protection II. This will protect your weapon while upgrading from +10 to +15. If the upgrade fails the weapon will not break, BUT there is a chance if it fails that your weapon will downgrade to +10. Anytime you use the Rune of Protection II there is a chance of the weapon returning to +10.

origo text

AO:Willemek - equip || Willma - equip || Willpeen - s10 DD biatch - retired
VG:Willma - retired
EQII:Willma

Wilda
Brzda

Wilda

2124 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2007 :  10:08:21  Show Profile Send Wilda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We have a lot of new stuff today. The raindrop event has started. Collect those raindrops and rain bottles then turn them at the Domain Merchant for a chance at a great prize!*
The 9th floor has been added to Trum Lust Tower complete with a new boss monster.
We have a started a new competition.
Oh and we added a new server group: Sarissa

*A note to potential exploiters. If you try the same exploit this time you will not like the result and Aeria Games will not be responsible for any and all loses.

Go to Top of Page

Wilda
Brzda

Wilda

2124 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  07:51:00  Show Profile Send Wilda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Santa’s Elves have been busy! They have delivered 3 new items to the item mall.
A Red Pet coloring Crystal - Turns your pet a merry shade of red
A Green Pet coloring Crystal - Turns your pet a festive shade of green
The Life bar Item - Allows you to see another player’s HP bar and their total number of hit points.
The Elves put together some lovely packages for our hard fighting players this week.
The Heroic Health package - Contains health stealer potion, health power potion, strong medicine and a great HP boost.
The Manic Mana package - Contains 10x greater mana potions, a great mana boost, mana stealer potion and intellect power potion.
The Elves decided to put the Rune of Protection I and the Rune of Protection II on limited sales. In addition the Elves thought it would be a good idea to put the level 17 and level 31 event armor on sale and bundle it up with 4 lucky smelting stones!
When I mentioned to the Elves that maybe this was too much stuff to put on sale for one week since people would be filling up their warehouses with all this cool loot, the Elves decided to put warehouse storage expansion cards on sale too!
Then just when I thought the Elves were headed back to the North Pole, they got into a huge fight over which server was better, Katar or Cariae. The elves started buying up server event packages to prove their point. In the end they bought up 5000 server event packages from each group. Crazy Elves!
I was so busy trying to get the Elves out of Last Chaos before they destroyed the place that I accidently left the Raindrop Event running. Enjoy!

origo text

Go to Top of Page

Honesix
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2009 :  13:24:02  Show Profile Send Honesix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak asi brzy prijde Last Chaos episode 2 kde by melo byt spousta novych veci a doplnku a samozrejme nove charactery takze uvidime co z toho vyleze
Go to Top of Page

j3st3r
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  21:52:22  Show Profile Send j3st3r a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taky mi ten mail prisel, tak sem se mrknul aspon na forum. To som sem tam objevil me utvrdilo se nevracet. Aby me to pritahlo zpatky, tak by to museli totalne predelat ;)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000