Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - General Forum - servery Eclipse & Chimaera
 Pro me asi konec SWG, bohuzel
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sanix

sonic

899 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2008 :  12:02:21  Show Profile  Visit Sanix's Homepage  Send Sanix an ICQ Message Send Sanix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Prispeky muzete cist odspoda, vyplyva z toho ze nelze pouzit "Visa Elektron" na hrani cehokoliv u SOE, protoze zacali pouzivat Verifikaci pro "Visa" CW2, coz u Elektronu neexistuje.

Kvuli SOE si nebudu delat novou kartu.

Paradoxem je ze mi stale blokjou tech 280 korun na mym ucte a moje banka tvrdi ze platba probehla uspesne.

Payment Error - Sorry, we were unable to process your payment.

Customer (XXXXXXXXXX soe) 05/23/2008 02:58 AM
And please cancel your money blocking from my account, which was succesfully paid.
Petr.

Customer (XXXXXXXXXXXX soe) 05/23/2008 02:51 AM

Hello.

Thank you for your information.

Its bad, that you changed your pay system.
I can only repeat i used my VISA Electron card in your system one year ago succesfully:
4/10/07 $17.61 1010461673 VISA(****XXXX) Vanguard Subscription

Using game cards is less comfortable and more expensive.

I will just play other MMO games, where i can still use my Visa Electron with no problem. And i will NOT play SWG or any SOE Games.

Thank you for your Help, i am glad that i know i cant use my card here, so i will not do another stupid try.

You can close this Ticket.

Petr.

Response (TSR James W.) 05/22/2008 04:08 PM

Hello,

I am afraid the Visa Electron cards do not work with our billing system. One option I can suggest to you in www.paybycash.com. They sell our game cards, and they get them to you by emailing you a key code, so you don't have to leave the house. They accept a variety of payment options, including Paypal if you have that. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thank You,

CSR Jamie W.
Sony Online Entertainment

Customer (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX soe) 05/22/2008 11:58 AM

Hello.

Really Thank You that you found out the problem.

I called again to my Bank Support and they told me that the Support only "CVV or CVC Verification" (3 digit number on the back of the card).

They also told me that problem can be that i am using "Visa Electron" Card and in the options of card type is only "Visa".

I am using this card to paying World Of Warcraft with no problem, but You can have other payment Rules.
I also must say, that in my pay history, i paid succesfully with this card Vanguard:
4/10/07 $17.61 1010461673 VISA(****XXXX) Vanguard Subscription

Please tell me if there is posibility to pay with Visa Electron Card or i cant play SWG anymore.

Really thank you for your time.
Petr.

Response (TSR Edward R.) 05/22/2008 10:31 AM

Greetings,

The responses we are getting on all attempted transactions on this card is "Card issuer is not certified for CW2 verification" . This is verification of the security code on the back of the card. If the card issuer does not support this type of verification then it will not be usable through our system. I would recommend contacting the card issuer to see if it is possible for them to enable this type of verification on your card.

Regards CSR Ed R

Customer (XXXXXXXXXXXX soe) 05/22/2008 12:29 AM
Hello.

I called to my Bank Support and they checked payment from my today morning another try.

They told me IT WAS SUCCESFULL!

But i still have NO SUBSCRIPTION!

Please check this problem trully, and dont give me another COPY+PASTE text.

Thank you.

Response (TSR Nick M.) 05/21/2008 08:59 AM

Greetings,

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with getting your purchase to go through. Please follow the following steps to get your issue resolved.

1. The most common cause of this error is a CURRENCY/REGION mismatch. Please make sure that you have correctly selected the currency that matches your registration address. For example, if you are registered in California, you would need to pay in US Dollars; if you are registered in Paris, France, you would need to pay in Euros.

2. Please also make sure that you have entered your 5/9 digit ZIP code correctly. Try using your 9-digit ZIP if the 5-digit ZIP doesn't work, and vice versa.

3. Please make sure that you are correctly entering your CSV code from the back of your credit card. You MUST enter this correctly; you cannot make it up.

4. If none of these solutions resolve your problem, please contact your financial institution or credit card company (as appropriate) ask why your transaction failed with SOE. Your card may be fine with other purchases that you have made, but there may be a specific requirement for purchasing a product or subscription through SOE that you were unaware of. Your financial institution should be able to clarify that for you.

Warm regards,
Nick M

Customer (XXXXXXXXXX soe) 05/21/2008 01:22 AM

Hello.

On my logged Account "XXXXXXXXXX",
After "Select Payment Source" and "Confirm Your Selections"

i got:

Payment Error
Sorry, we were unable to process your payment.
Please click on the following link for possible solutions to your error:
http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/soe.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=18268

But on my Bank Account some money was blocked for paying.
Please help in any way:

1. Plese can u automaticly subscribe one month subscription ?
2. Or cancel all payment and tell when subscription will be ready without errors ?
3. Or tell me why i got the error, i checked personal and bank account data filled in forms many times.

And of course let me know when done.
Thank you a lot.
Petr.

WoW: Axgri

Edited by - Sanix on 23/05/2008 12:03:21

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2008 :  14:44:23  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jj, o tyhle prasarne uz psali, ale myslel sem, ze to zas zrusili, protoze po cely Evrope to zadna banka nepodporuje a v USA taky naky ne

SWG, Europe-Farstar - Drom, Losos, Efiss, Casia' - R.I.P. SWG
Go to Top of Page

Sanix

sonic

899 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2008 :  16:52:07  Show Profile  Visit Sanix's Homepage  Send Sanix an ICQ Message Send Sanix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha, tak sem si poridil novou kartu, uz ne "Visa Electron" ale ted "VISA", hmm a stejne to nejde... sem si chtel zase zaplatit a nemuzu...

Go to Top of Page

Drizzt DoUrden
Average Member

1591 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2008 :  17:56:10  Show Profile Send Drizzt DoUrden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sanix

haha, tak sem si poridil novou kartu, uz ne "Visa Electron" ale ted "VISA", hmm a stejne to nejde... sem si chtel zase zaplatit a nemuzu...

Co takhle jednou poslechnout radu a pořídit si MasterCard (klidně i e-card)?? Myslím, že u nich tenhle problém nebyl.
Go to Top of Page

Almych
Average Member

To jsem ja

1691 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2008 :  22:26:07  Show Profile  Send Almych an ICQ Message Send Almych a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja to platil jak MC tak Visou, oboje mi slo.
Go to Top of Page

Yurekk

503 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2008 :  06:47:37  Show Profile  Send Yurekk an ICQ Message Send Yurekk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Všechno včetně SWG jsem vždy platil VISOU a nikdy jsem neměl problém,ale teď mě VISA expirovala a musím pro novou,tak jsem zvědavej jesli náhodou nenarazím

SWG:Dosec soustružník ,Dosec' Yurek JEDI -EU Chimaera server
WWIIOL:Oberstleutnant,Axis side,
DF:Twombly-meč,srp a kladivo
WAR:Yurek pasáček vepřů -Eltharion
Go to Top of Page

M.C warior

me

1073 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2008 :  07:10:49  Show Profile  Visit M.C warior's Homepage  Send M.C warior an ICQ Message Send M.C warior a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Smarja skoc si do banky, rekni ze chces Master Card a za tejden ji tam mas k vyzvednuti, mezitim ti to calne nejakej kamos, to sou trable :)
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2008 :  09:29:14  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
teraz mi expirovala VISA, normalne som ju v nastaveniach uctu zmenil za novu a funguje to dalej tak ako ma

imo to vobec nema nic spolocne s tym, ze je to VISA alebo EC/MC, pretoze tie systemy funguju prakticky rovnako, a je dost pravdepodobne, ze EC/MC od toho isteho vydavatela sa bude spravat rovnako

skontroluj si vsetky fakturacne nastavenia v ucte, ci su totozne s tvojimi udajmi na karte a v banke

dalej si over, ze tvoja kreditna karta ma povolene transakcie cez internet (pri kreditkach by to malo byt povolene by default, ale clovek nikdy nevie)

banka blokaciu rezervovanej sumy na kartovom ucte nemoze zrusit, musi len pockat na jej potvrdenie zo strany obchodnika alebo na jej expiraciu (asi 10-14 dni po tom, ako je transakcia autorizovana a suma rezervovana na kartovom ucte)

raz som mal problem s jednym e-shopom, ktory tiez nebol schopny si strhnut peniaze z mojho kartoveho uctu, a namiesto toho len vykonaval blokacie pri kazdej objednavke bez ich potvrdenia

po doraznej e-mailovej komunikacii nakoniec kontaktovali externu firmu, ktora im zabezpecovala kartovy servis, a ktora jednu z tych rezervovanych platieb potvrdila, a transakcia prebehla

v tom maile som im pohrozil, ze to oznamim asociacii VISA s upozornenim na ich praktiky, ktore su v rozpore s pravidlami elektronickeho obchodovania a budem dorazne trvat na tom, aby prisli o povolenie (((:

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

Drizzt DoUrden
Average Member

1591 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2008 :  18:54:05  Show Profile Send Drizzt DoUrden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mno mě v Komerčce řekli, že internetové platby na platebních kartách automaticky blokují a že klient musí požádat o odblokování, aby s tím mohl platit přes internet (tohle odpadá u e-card, která není na nic jiného než placení přes internet dělaná).

Jo a rozhodně do údajů o kartě nezadávej údaje s háčkama a čárkama, to americký systém nezkousne.
Go to Top of Page

Sanix

sonic

899 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2008 :  21:25:01  Show Profile  Visit Sanix's Homepage  Send Sanix an ICQ Message Send Sanix a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahoj, diky za reakce.

Mno kartu mam zarizenou za ucelem plateb po internetu a je to povoleno.
Dale blokace se PROVEDE (a i provedla u stare karty), ale vyexpiruje.

Myslis ze jim mam taky pohrozit ? :-))))

Go to Top of Page

nekrotyrael

3896 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2008 :  09:20:34  Show Profile  Visit nekrotyrael's Homepage Send nekrotyrael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Myslim, ze by sis mel uzivat fakt, ze nemuzes hrat nic od SOE.

RL: LVL 1 S/S/S
AO: Ineea, Airashii, Nekrotyrael, Nanorexia

Go to Top of Page

Kravka

931 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2008 :  13:32:48  Show Profile  Send Kravka an ICQ Message Send Kravka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mám e-kartu od GEmoney a nikdy jsem neměl sebemenší problém s platbami po netu včetně SWG. Vřele doporučuji.

jůůz d fóós
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2008 :  19:42:52  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ja mam master card od KB a taky v pohode

SWG, Europe-Farstar - Drom, Losos, Efiss, Casia' - R.I.P. SWG
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2008 :  22:40:11  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ja mam visu classic od sporky a nikdy zadny problem a ze jsem toho platil opravdu hodne

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt DoUrden
Average Member

1591 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  21:05:02  Show Profile Send Drizzt DoUrden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak nic

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on 06/09/2008 14:08:38
Go to Top of Page

Yurekk

503 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  16:22:25  Show Profile  Send Yurekk an ICQ Message Send Yurekk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmm tak dneska mě vypršelo předplatný a z novou VISOU nejsem schopen obnovit account,vůbec netuším kde je problém
edit : vyřešeno

SWG:Dosec soustružník ,Dosec' Yurek JEDI -EU Chimaera server
WWIIOL:Oberstleutnant,Axis side,
DF:Twombly-meč,srp a kladivo
WAR:Yurek pasáček vepřů -Eltharion

Edited by - Yurekk on 07/09/2008 19:26:10
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page