Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars: The Old Republic
 Star Wars: The Old Republic - General
 General
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 37

Azkaban

1990 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  20:56:42  Show Profile  Send Azkaban an ICQ Message Send Azkaban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry za tu lame otazku, ale ...

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Takže jen čekám až to spustí? nemusím už čekat na nějakej klíč do mailu, jak někdo zminoval?
Go to Top of Page

hRoch

360 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  20:57:42  Show Profile  Visit hRoch's Homepage Send hRoch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spajdr

quote:
Originally posted by Anomaly

Netestoval nekdo SWTOR v CrossFiru ? s dvema kartama od Ati/Amd? Uvazuju o dalsi R6850

Testoval jsem se třema i dvěma 6950 a kromě sprasených blikajících stínů nebyl problém, ale podle swtor fóra když ještě šlo, tak to později ty stíny opravili.

Doplnim jeste nejaky info:

I'm guessing none of you were in the closed beta. I'll give you a few observations from playing for 4 months with ATi cards:

The single-card utilization of a 6970 was excellent - no shadow problems & good framerate at 2560.

The dual-card utilization was around 60% / 60% - not great... Sadly, the AFR had issues with shadows that needed to be addressed in the engine.

The triple-card utilization was around 80% / 80% / 80% - very good for something that's not specifically supporting Crossfire or SLI. Again, AFR issues with shadows, maps, portraits, etc.

Before anybody flames, the NDA was lifted a few weeks ago, and technical issues are fair game now.

Overall, ATi users will be happy with the current state using 11.11 drivers, and won't feel shafted compared to the green team. Well, until the "no windowed Crossfire unlike windowed SLI" bull**** begins...

The flickering issues with Crossfire were specific to the game engine, and not drivers. The issue existed on both sides of the fence - ATi and nV. This was fixed in the final build (it's in the changelog).

btw: Guild Deployment FAQ: Questions Answered
http://torwars.com/2011/12/12/swtor-guild-deployment-faq-questions-answered/

btw2: The Old Republic: Getting Ready for Launch
http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1214438p1.html

“We’re going to be releasing major content to subscribers. They’re not going to have to pay anything extra for the major content. We’re going to be doing that regularly. It’s going to be significant, you’re going to be able to travel to entirely new worlds in the galaxy and you’re not going to have to pay to have to do that. Now obviously we also have an expansion pack planned but that’s, you know, much farther into the future.

I know there’s been some talk about [user interface customization] amongst our fans and is something that they’re very passionate about. That’s another thing that we have a team working on, to players a lot more power to essentially adjust their UI so they can move UI elements around, they can change the size or the alignment of it, and essentially customize how they get to play the game.

DAoC, AC2, SWG, WoW, EQ2, VG, AO, Rift, SWToR, GW2, WildStar.

Edited by - hRoch on 13/12/2011 00:20:00
Go to Top of Page

Anomaly

132 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  01:29:41  Show Profile  Send Anomaly an ICQ Message Send Anomaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Díky za info, takže v tuto chvíli nemá moc cenu kupovat další R6850, asi to bude chtít chvíli času až se vydají nový drivery a hra trošku zoptimalizuje..., aby šel znatelně poznat nárust výkonu...
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  09:36:28  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
z Rockjaw Twitteru:

First: Early Game Access officially starts at 4AM PST / 6AM CST / 7AM EST / 12PM GMT / 1PM CET tomorrow. Emails will be sent around then.
Second: emails will go out after that point in in waves. Yes, we'll tell you when the emails will get sent via Forums/Twitter.
Third: No, not *everyone* will get in tomorrow. We are strictly allowing people admittance by when they redeemed pre-order code.
Fourth: All server types will be live tomorrow (PvP, PvE, RP-PvE, RP-PvP). All servers available to all (no EU-US or guild restrictions).
Fifth: If you're in a pre-imported guild, no, that doesn't get you priority access- but your guild server will be there when you get in.
Sixth: No, don't ask when you get in. We will let in a *lot* of people tomorrow - but not everyone. If you're not in Day One, don't explode.
Seventh: The Forums will be back up for all who have redeemed a pre-order code just before 7AM EST (AKA, Early Game Access start)
Eighth: Servers you'll see up tomorrow are NOT the final list. We'll be adding more during Early Game Access.
Ninth: I'm afraid I have no further updates on retailers and shipping, but it's moving about at very high levels. More tomorrow on that.
Tenth: As a community, you're the craziest, most passionate, most devoted people I've ever had the pleasure to work for. Thanks.

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

tojejedno
Advanced Member

5625 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  12:38:31  Show Profile  Send tojejedno an ICQ Message Send tojejedno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak toto mne moooc pobavilo:)

"Security Keys protect your Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ account against theft and hacking! Plus,... exclusive access to the in-game security key vendor station for exclusive gear and items!"

AO: Pan Shade Tojejedno + PvP nub - retarded (tm)by NerfTý Mittra
VG: Jsem takova mala pisnicka - retarded s potencialem
EQ2: Tojeonde - Pivipi - retarded
Rift: Tojejedno - nejakej FOTM class, takze klerik asi:/ - retarded
FF XIV: Toje Tojejedno - a opet retarded, hrozna hra
TESO - tojejedno - sorcka - Sem se vratil z dovolene a prej uz se to nehraje

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  12:40:33  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jojo tohohle vendora jsem si tam vsiml uz v bete

Rock is overpowerd, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

tojejedno
Advanced Member

5625 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  12:42:59  Show Profile  Send tojejedno an ICQ Message Send tojejedno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sem zvedavej kolik exkluzivnich vendoru si bude muset clovek zaplatit:ú je p2p a EA, to bude vrazedna kombinace.

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:08:40  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tojejedno

Sem zvedavej kolik exkluzivnich vendoru si bude muset clovek zaplatit:ú je p2p a EA, to bude vrazedna kombinace.

no jeden je collector exclusive, druhej tenhle (k kterymu maj pristup i ti s collectorkou protoze v ni ten authentificator je ), uvidime dal

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:19:20  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SWTOR The Old Republic
The first wave of Early Game Access emails have now been sent! We will let you know when the next wave goes out.

a me se launcher neaktivoval, takze v prvni vlne nejsu (klic zadan 22.7.)

Yours, Scissors.

Edited by - Pertha on 13/12/2011 13:19:41
Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:23:52  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Na redditu spamují lidi s registrací z července. S mojí registrací klíče někdy v říjnu mám tak do pondělí klid :)
Go to Top of Page

Aragorn
Average Member

1001 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:27:17  Show Profile  Send Aragorn an ICQ Message Send Aragorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
taky zatim nic

Kallath <Mor do Kuli>
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:31:39  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
podle toho co pisou lidi tak 21.7 nekdy do odpoledne je in - vecerni uz maj smulu :D
takze my s preorderem nekdy koncem rijna muzeme jit dneska klido chlastat :) (a zitra a pozitri a asi i popozitri :D

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!

Edited by - brutus on 13/12/2011 13:33:12
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:34:03  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Říkáte, že s mým preorderem z 31.11. to na dnešek moc nevypadá jo?

Edited by - spajdr on 13/12/2011 13:34:14
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:35:12  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Preorder zadanej 28.7. taky zatím nic. No asi pustili 5k lidi z Originu co to maj koupený v první minuty. Poteš koště to máme pár dní ještě čas.

Last hope......Guild Wars 2
"that's not a log, that's a DICK!"

Edited by - Jaffa on 13/12/2011 13:36:19
Go to Top of Page

Black

2371 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:35:56  Show Profile  Send Black an ICQ Message Send Black a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A my z konce listopadu stihneme i vystrizlivet ;)

Black
Go to Top of Page

Dorlas

Mr. Pink 2

2782 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:37:31  Show Profile  Send Dorlas an ICQ Message Send Dorlas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
to je hridel cist diskuzi na fb. Fanboyove radej jak cerna ruka

Yeah, I redeemed my code on the 22nd of July and nothing for me. How many thousands of people ordered in the first few minutes?!?!

We all payed the same amount, give us access now. Bioware, you seriously suck

f... you bioware!!!

muhehe

Dorlas
TESO
CzH, MdK, ReD, Ragnarok, Pohodari, Multa Nocent
UO, SWG, WoW, VG, AoC, DF, EQ2, Rift, Swtor, GW2, Daoc - inactive
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:38:25  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Black

A my z konce listopadu stihneme i vystrizlivet ;)

ma to nekdo kliku :D

Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  13:53:34  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Myslím že se najdou lidi který sice mají preorder ale do EGA se nedostanou ani do 20.12. prostě bordel u Bioware, vsaďte se že se někdo určitě najde :-)

Edited by - Jaffa on 13/12/2011 13:54:59
Go to Top of Page

Aragorn
Average Member

1001 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:10:38  Show Profile  Send Aragorn an ICQ Message Send Aragorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
swtor twitter:
For those asking for an ETA on the next wave of emails. We will let you know here as soon as we send them!

neni nad konkretni informace.. :p

Kallath <Mor do Kuli>
Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:19:45  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no uvidime kdy bude dalsi vlna, hadal bych odstup 2 hodiny

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

tojejedno
Advanced Member

5625 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:22:09  Show Profile  Send tojejedno an ICQ Message Send tojejedno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jako muze bejt vsechno jinak, ale hraci maji byt unlocked po dnech a jen emaily rozfazovany. Rozumej nikdo dalsi oproti tem co ted hrajou uz by si zahrat nemel dneska.

A ETA nedavaj, protoze to nicemu nepomuze, lidi budou nadavat tak jako tak, a kdyz to kvuli tomu ze jim spadne server posune o den, tak budou vsichni nasrany este vic.

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:23:54  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
no ja jsem teda cet na twitteru uplne neco jinyho :)
od dnesniho dne v 13:00 budou postupne ve vlnach povolovat dalsi accounty, account, ktery bude povolen tomu bude hned odeslan e-mail

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

Little

2901 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:29:03  Show Profile  Send Little an ICQ Message Send Little a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tojejedno

Jako muze bejt vsechno jinak, ale hraci maji byt unlocked po dnech a jen emaily rozfazovany. Rozumej nikdo dalsi oproti tem co ted hrajou uz by si zahrat nemel dneska.

A ETA nedavaj, protoze to nicemu nepomuze, lidi budou nadavat tak jako tak, a kdyz to kvuli tomu ze jim spadne server posune o den, tak budou vsichni nasrany este vic.

Rockjaw Stephen Reid
No, we haven't invited everyone for today yet. As we said, multiple waves of emails will be sent. Only wave one has gone.

"End of hope, end of love, end of time. The rest is silence."
Go to Top of Page

tojejedno
Advanced Member

5625 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:34:16  Show Profile  Send tojejedno an ICQ Message Send tojejedno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To co sem rikal sem cetl predtim. S tim ze se nema cekat na mail, a clovek si ma hlidat launcher, ze maily budou rozesilany cely den.
A to co pise Reid je pouze o emailech.
Kazdopadne jo, muze to byt jakkoliv.

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:43:43  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
forstaldave david delaney
@
@Rockjaw Are Europeans currently being invited today also?
8 minutes ago
in reply to #8593;
Stephen Reid
@Rockjaw Stephen Reid
@forstaldave Depending on when they redeemed their pre-order, they could be, yes. We have decent load on EU servers.
7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
replies #8595;
Kyuubi
Kyuubi_87 Kyuubi
@
@Rockjaw @forstaldave #SWTOR Decent load? Reports are coming in saying the servers are near empty >.>
6 minutes ago

takze to vypada, ze zvou lidi podle data bez ohledu na to jestli jsou z EU/USA - coz bych rekl ze je hloupe - ale treba maji pocet serveru tak super vybalancovany...

Well, in what might in fact be a great coincidence, we did just let Wave 2 into the game.

Edited by - brutus on 13/12/2011 14:44:30
Go to Top of Page

Aragorn
Average Member

1001 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:46:05  Show Profile  Send Aragorn an ICQ Message Send Aragorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SWTOR twitter:
The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!

email jeste nedorazil ale uz muzu lognout :)

Kallath <Mor do Kuli>
Go to Top of Page

Scout

256 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:47:16  Show Profile  Send Scout an ICQ Message Send Scout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pekny to uz ses jen par mesicu predemnou :D pocitam ze se muzu jit na par hodin venovat pritelkyni

Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:53:12  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stejně tímhle tempem to nemůžou stihnout, pokud budou pouštět po pár dnech co si lidi zadali code. Maj na to 6 dní.
Po pár hodinách co sleduju reddit se do hry nedostali ještě ani všichni z 21.7.

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:57:31  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa

Stejně tímhle tempem to nemůžou stihnout, pokud budou pouštět po pár dnech co si lidi zadali code. Maj na to 6 dní.
Po pár hodinách co sleduju reddit se do hry nedostali ještě ani všichni z 21.7.

ta distribuce preorderu urcite neni linearni v case - 90% magoru to reglo behem prvnich 2 dnu...
takze bude nekolik vln tohodle prviho navalu a pak to zacnou postet po 14 dnech-mesici najednou

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  14:59:53  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aragorn

SWTOR twitter:
The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders!

email jeste nedorazil ale uz muzu lognout :)

taky tak, zalozil jsem char a pekne dal pracuju

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  15:02:54  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tak servery se nám pěkně zaplňují už sou skoro všechny medium

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  15:06:05  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tak servery se nám pěkně zaplňují už sou skoro všechny medium

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

je sranda, ze to tam pise neco ze eu servers unavailable ale server s mym charem je nahore vpohode :D

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  15:07:55  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pertha
je sranda, ze to tam pise neco ze eu servers unavailable ale server s mym charem je nahore vpohode :D

protoze EU servery jsou v timezone N/A :D

lol thread s nejrychlejsim narustem prispevku v historii: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1731

Edited by - brutus on 13/12/2011 15:11:02
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  15:14:55  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jako ale hlavně..... tenhle počet serveru nebude stačit ani zdaleka.

Go to Top of Page

Lobos

572 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  15:15:55  Show Profile  Send Lobos an ICQ Message Send Lobos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

ta distribuce preorderu urcite neni linearni v case - 90% magoru to reglo behem prvnich 2 dnu...
takze bude nekolik vln tohodle prviho navalu a pak to zacnou postet po 14 dnech-mesici najednou

Tohle potvrzuje i BW:

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

Taky někde zmínili že budou postupně přidávat další servery.

Edited by - Lobos on 13/12/2011 15:16:51
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  15:19:11  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nové servery jsou docela k ničemu, když už mají gildy rozmyšlené kam půjdou. Furt se budou cpát na ty staré.

Go to Top of Page

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  15:30:16  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tak mail dosel cca pul hodiny po odeslani :)

Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  17:17:31  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go!

Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  17:30:45  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Takže dneska nic no holt nevýhoda toho nechávat si poslat code poštou. Všechno to vyžrali lidi s digital preorderama.

Go to Top of Page

tojejedno
Advanced Member

5625 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  18:08:36  Show Profile  Send tojejedno an ICQ Message Send tojejedno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry, there are still more invites coming today! We will announce when the next wave is sent.

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:09:26  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another batch of emails has gone out. Good news, this one was a bonus wave, we still have one more to go today!

Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:13:10  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jo jo jen jen problém že to furt nejde dál jak 22-23.7.

Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:18:17  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Lidi na swtor fóru píší že jsou IN a mají preorder od 26-27/7
Go to Top of Page

PRIBOO
Average Member

DOG

1602 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:22:46  Show Profile  Send PRIBOO an ICQ Message Send PRIBOO a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tož přiznám se, že poněkud pochybuji o celém jejich promakaném invite systému. Lidé, co dostanou inv v 5,6,7 ... at vlně dávno spí, zítra jdou do škol a do práce, což znamená že v 16:00 se jim tam narve milion lidí v průbéhu 1 hodiny a jde to do prdele. Ještě v kombinaci s guild umisťováním na servery, kdy spustí pouhých 5 serveru, který si celý svět rozebral ješté před začátkem ne podle guild ale podle jazyka, kterým mluví. Pak pustí dalších 10 na kterých nikdo hrát nebude.
Go to Top of Page

Jaffa

982 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:24:43  Show Profile Send Jaffa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spajdr

quote:

Lidi na swtor fóru píší že jsou IN a mají preorder od 26-27/7

Už jsem viděl. U nás na gild foru má jeden 26.7. a je in. Konečně se překonal ten Huge spike preorderu z 21.7.

Edited by - Jaffa on 13/12/2011 19:25:32
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:26:03  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PRIBOO

Tož přiznám se, že poněkud pochybuji o celém jejich promakaném invite systému. Lidé, co dostanou inv v 5,6,7 ... at vlně dávno spí, zítra jdou do škol a do práce, což znamená že v 16:00 se jim tam narve milion lidí v průbéhu 1 hodiny a jde to do prdele. Ještě v kombinaci s guild umisťováním na servery, kdy spustí pouhých 5 serveru, který si celý svět rozebral ješté před začátkem ne podle guild ale podle jazyka, kterým mluví. Pak pustí dalších 10 na kterých nikdo hrát nebude.

tech serveru pustili 105

Go to Top of Page

Xantus

504 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:30:46  Show Profile  Send Xantus an ICQ Message Send Xantus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
do 11/11 daleko :)

ta ještě jedna vlna invitu to nevytrhne, no zítra je taky den :)
Go to Top of Page

PRIBOO
Average Member

DOG

1602 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  19:34:21  Show Profile  Send PRIBOO an ICQ Message Send PRIBOO a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

tech serveru pustili 105
To byl řečnický obrat, občas se používá

Edited by - PRIBOO on 13/12/2011 19:34:35
Go to Top of Page

Azkaban

1990 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  20:05:04  Show Profile  Send Azkaban an ICQ Message Send Azkaban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chlapi, nevíte jak je to s Marauderem? Kámoš chce hrát Operativa healovat.. Udrží něco Marauder na sobě? Nemyslím raidy.. ale elite questy a tak.
Go to Top of Page

Demawend

1259 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2011 :  20:14:59  Show Profile Send Demawend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PRIBOO

No ale ne vsichni lidi na svete jsou bud EU nebo US time zone. Zalezi kam se prikloni cinani
Ale bezva analyza Priboo jako vzdy :)

Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot, EVE Online, Everquest 2, Vanguard, Age of Conan, Hellgate London, Dungeons & Dragons, Warhammer Online, LOTRO, Star Trek Online, SWG, Darkfall, Dofus, Guild Wars, WoW,... a myslim, ze ja debil, tak aspon pulku z toho porad platim :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 37 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,56 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000