Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - General Forum - servery Eclipse & Chimaera
 BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  06:29:06  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drizzt DoUrden

"Společnice" do barů po celém vesmíru a hru dát 18+.

Tak o tomto muzes jenom snit :-). Bude to na 99% T rating.

Edit: Bral bych to taky. Tedy ty tanecnice jsou mi ukradeny, ale ten rating by zvedl rozhodne atmosferu. Mohlo by to byt o dost temnejsi a drsnejsi a ne s T ratingem(ted placnu), kde bar v Mos Eisley je spise kavarna, kde se hraje clovece nezlob se.

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.
- Achiever 27%, Explorer 67%, Killer 27%, Socializer 80%

Edited by - Shemiramoth on 02/06/2009 08:10:13
Go to Top of Page

Yurekk

503 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  08:53:04  Show Profile  Send Yurekk an ICQ Message Send Yurekk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bylo by to krásný,ale bohužel ty procenta u toho ratingu ti podle mě sedí

SWG:Dosec soustružník ,Dosec' Yurek JEDI -EU Chimaera server
WWIIOL:Oberstleutnant,Axis side,
DF:Twombly-meč,srp a kladivo
WAR:Yurek pasáček vepřů -Eltharion
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  11:57:00  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
02.06.2009: trailer "The Sacking of Coruscant" - http://www.swtor.com/news/article/20090601_002, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77HKM7U3wh0

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Go to Top of Page

WereHamster

WereHamster

982 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  13:00:46  Show Profile Send WereHamster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ten poslední filmeček je úplně super.. škoda že takhle nevypadá ingame grafika a ingame souboje :)
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  15:52:32  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
filmecek je opravdu uzasny a videl jsem ho v HD (230 mb) asi 100x, ale vice me zaujalo toto:

8 class, jedi a sith mezi ne nejspis nepatri, mozna alpha classy

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes

SWG, Europe-Farstar - Drom, Losos, Efiss, Casia' - R.I.P. SWG
Go to Top of Page

Eagle
Average Member

2225 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  16:41:38  Show Profile  Send Eagle an ICQ Message Send Eagle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a jak si prisel na to ze tam nepatri?

UO, SWG, WoW, EVE, DF, LoL
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  17:17:03  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle

a jak si prisel na to ze tam nepatri?

a jsou tam snad? nejsou. a pritom jsou informace k nim jakou dobu

Go to Top of Page

WereHamster

WereHamster

982 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  18:12:35  Show Profile Send WereHamster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No já myslím že Jedi ani Sithové ještě nebyli oficiálně představeni.. nebo snad jo? Takže tam klidně patřit mohou :)
Go to Top of Page

riddle

776 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  15:41:42  Show Profile  Send riddle an ICQ Message Send riddle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fakt pekny.... jeeeee
Tak rad bych si zaparil ale nejde to..
Miminko je na ceste a neni cas... nejak...

EnniLasi(BOH)- SWG "zase parim"
Esmeralda(BOH)-SWG "zase parim"
Essmeralda - WOW
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  17:07:17  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by riddle

Fakt pekny.... jeeeee

no zatim to beztak nema ani termin vydani, takze si to mozna jeste zapari to miminko (v nakem pokrociljsim veku)

Go to Top of Page

Black

2371 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  18:41:52  Show Profile  Send Black an ICQ Message Send Black a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by riddle

Fakt pekny.... jeeeee

Tak se aspon ukaz na Hlavatici 12-13.6.

Black
Go to Top of Page

riddle

776 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  15:45:11  Show Profile  Send riddle an ICQ Message Send riddle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Urcite se tam ukazu...

Essmeralda - WOW
Go to Top of Page

riddle

776 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  15:49:06  Show Profile  Send riddle an ICQ Message Send riddle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Je nekde moznost registrace? Popripadne potreboval bych sehnat sehnat nejak ubytovani pro me a pritelkyni

Essmeralda - WOW
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  09:56:46  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
05.06.2009: Happiness is a Warm Gun - Principal Lead Combat Designer Damion Schubert talks about creating the Trooper class.

12.06.2009: The Smuggler shipment has arrived! - ...the next playable class, the street savvy, credit seeking Smuggler

03.07.2009: The Return of the Mandalorians - Following up on the breaking of the Mandalorian blockade, Master Gnost-Dural recounts the rapid rise of the new Mandalore, and the call to arms which brought the Mandalorians into the Great War.

17.07.2009: Video "The Voice of the Old Republic", link na gametrailers.com - Every playable character and every non-playable character in the game will be brought to life by voice actors - resulting in several thousand speaking roles and hundreds of thousands of recorded lines of dialogue!

17.07.2009: Developer Blog #10

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Edited by - robiwan on 20/07/2009 10:17:34
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  18:02:37  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
23.08.2009: Video priamo z hry

- styri zhruba patminutove videa
- ukazka dialogov s NPC a dialogov rozhodujucich pre vyvoj pribehu a postav
- ukazka kombatu vratane suboja medzi sithom a jediom (vratane lootu ;)
- UI a ability
- ukazka povolani: bounty hunter, smuggler, sith warrior
- ukazka planet: Nal Hutta, Ord Mantell, Korriban

(Omnius Evermind)

Edited by - robiwan on 26/08/2009 18:08:42
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2009 :  08:25:30  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
28.08.2009: Unmasking the Sith Warrior

Champion of the Dark Side

An unstoppable force of darkness, the Sith Warrior is entrusted with the task of destroying the Empire’s enemies and enforcing Sith domination across the galaxy. The Warrior channels the destructive emotions of fear, anger, and hatred to purge weakness from body and mind and become a being of pure, brutal efficiency.

Destined to eradicate the incompetent chaos created by the Jedi, the Sith seek to rule the galaxy through power and intimidation. The armies of the Sith Empire are trained to accomplish this task, but they require the leadership of bold Sith Warriors—loyal and mighty overlords—who will drive them to conquest and victory.

These cold-blooded conquerors waste no time with cunning manipulations and carefully-crafted plans. Sith Warriors crush their opponents and stride toward their goals with dreadful determination, leaving ruin and annihilation in their wake. Emanating awe and terror at every step, they accept nothing but absolute obedience from their followers. In turn, Sith Warriors can serve as loyal subjects to their own dark masters, often surprising enemies and allies with their rigorous honor and perfect discipline.

Whether they align their ambitions with those of the Dark Council or become renegades in pursuit of their own goals, they are never far from the action. Their fierce hatred of the Jedi keeps Sith Warriors at the forefront of any conflict with the Republic. The passion to eradicate the Jedi Order fuels many of their actions, but that does not make them single-minded fools.

Ultimately, the destiny of any Sith Warrior is his own to choose… and woe to those who would stand in his way.

Working with Others

A natural leader in any context, a Sith Warrior inspires both fear and undying loyalty into his followers and allies. Though they rarely exercise patience for incompetence or indecisiveness, Warriors have realized the importance of strength in numbers in their war with the Jedi, and have learned to accept and sometimes even encourage their comrades, whether they are like-minded Sith, ruthless Bounty Hunters, or others who embrace the darkness.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  07:26:23  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
11.09.2009: Coruscant Revealed

This year at the Penny Arcade Expo, attendees were treated to a special sneak-peek of the Republic capital world of Coruscant! For anyone who was unable to attend, or anyone who would like to relive the video in higher quality, we invite you to check it out!

Coruscant, Capital of the Republic
Video na youtube.com

(Omnius Evermind)

Edited by - robiwan on 12/09/2009 07:34:52
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2009 :  17:51:53  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
19.09.2009: Sign up to test STAR WARS: The Old Republic

Sign up for an opportunity to become a Star Wars: The Old Republic game tester. We will be selecting community members who have completed the Game Testing registration process and meet the specific requirements of the test. Those that are selected will gain access to the game and be able to provide valuable feedback for the Star Wars: The Old Republic Development Team.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

riddle

776 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  09:43:32  Show Profile  Send riddle an ICQ Message Send riddle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pokousim se zaregistrovat ale nejak se mi nedari... Ukoncim scan jako komplete a hodi me to zase na uvodni stranku regustrace do bety...

Essmeralda - WOW
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  12:06:54  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
chod do nastaveni svojho uctu a

- vypln tam vsetky kontaktne udaje
- zaskrtni, ze chces testovat
- nechaj si preskenovat komp

a to by malo stacit...ked som to spravil, tak na prihlasovacej stranke do testu som mal oznam:

"Congratulations, you have completed the sign up process to test Star Wars: The Old Republic. Click below if you wish to update your information."

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

riddle

776 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  12:50:25  Show Profile  Send riddle an ICQ Message Send riddle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
jak dlouho ti trval ten test?
Java probehla rychle a vypsala mi co mam za HW v PC...

Essmeralda - WOW
Go to Top of Page

WereHamster

WereHamster

982 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  12:54:16  Show Profile Send WereHamster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taky mi to normálním postupem nešlo, musel jsem přes osobní údaje...
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  14:02:33  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tak do minuty trval ten test

bol som v inom okne, takze presny cas neviem :)

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

riddle

776 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  11:00:38  Show Profile  Send riddle an ICQ Message Send riddle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pustil jsem to pak vecer a uz to slo ok... :)

Essmeralda - WOW
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  12:17:50  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
09.10.2009: The Making of Coruscant - Developers discuss the making of Coruscant, the Republic capital set in the center of the STAR WARS galaxy.

14.10.2009: The Battle for Balmorra - Due to escalating tensions on the devastated, war-torn world of Balmorra, both the Sith Empire, and the Galactic Republic are looking for new recruits to ship out

23.10.2009: The Battle of Bothawui - The heroic stand on Bothawui restored hope across the galaxy, and rallied the Republic’s forces to fight with renewed courage.

30.10.2009: Jedi Knight, Defender of the Republic - Announcing the next playable class in STAR WARS: The Old Republic – the valiant Jedi Knight!

13.11.2009: Spying on the Imperial Agent - Intelligence reports confirm the latest playable class in The Old Republic - the smart, elusive, Imperial Agent.

27.11.2009: The Legacy of Alderaan - Announcing Alderaan, the next playable planet in STAR WARS: The Old Republic

(Omnius Evermind)

Edited by - robiwan on 04/12/2009 12:51:04
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  12:18:30  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
03.12.2009: The Final Two Classes Revealed - Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor

Fans of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be in for a treat this week! Several magazines in North America and Europe will have articles that not only talk about The Old Republic but also reveal our final two classes: the Jedi Consular and the Sith Inquisitor!

Here is a list of the articles released so far:

• Darth Hater - December 3rd Information Extravaganza
• Destructoid - Going to a galaxy far far away with The Old Republic
• Eurogamer - Star Wars: The Old Republic
• G4 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Hands-On Preview
• Game Informer - Star Wars: The Old Republic - Video Interview
• GameSpot - Star Wars: The Old Republic Hands-On - The Sith Inquisitor
• GameSpot - Star Wars: The Old Republic Video Interview
• GameSpot UK - Star Wars: The Old Republic Hands-On - The Sith Inquisitor
• Giant Bomb - Star Wars: The Old Republic Interview
• IncGamers - Star Wars: The Old Republic Interview
• Joystiq - Hands-on: Star Wars: The Old Republic
• Kotaku - Star Wars: The Old Republic Preview: The Space Inquisition
• NOWGamer - Star Wars: The Old Republic
• Ten Ton Hammer - Not SO Far Far Away - A Preview of Star Wars: The Old Republic
• VideoGamer.com - Star Wars: The Old Republic Interview

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Dreik

Darth Nihilus

363 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2009 :  08:31:41  Show Profile  Send Dreik an ICQ Message Send Dreik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Já tam budu.
Organizujete někdo zase nějakou CZ guildu?

Akhemar Sarin-Eclipse-AHC-Bounty Hunter
Lusankya Sarin-Eclipse-Entertainer
LotRO-Maraldir-Northmooor-champion
Go to Top of Page

Almych
Average Member

To jsem ja

1691 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2009 :  13:00:30  Show Profile  Send Almych an ICQ Message Send Almych a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bude tam kde kdo, toho se nebojim. Par lidi se jen tak zlehka formuje na foru Anaruth Order - http://anaruth-order.cz/forum/index.php?board=75.0
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  11:23:22  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
04.12.2009: Uncloaking the Jedi Consular

Channeling the power of the Force for strength and wisdom, the Consulars of the Jedi Order cut to the truth of any complicated situation as cleanly as their double-bladed Lightsabers cut down an army of Imperial foes. Whether unlocking long forgotten mysteries of the Jedi, raising armies to fight for the Republic, or engaging in mortal combat with Dark Lords of the Sith, the Jedi Consulars’ deep attunement to the Force gives them all the power they need to rise to any battle with poise and balance.

Access the HoloNet to read archived reports on the mystical Jedi Consular and to see footage of the Consular in action! Also, be sure to check out the media section for new downloadable screenshots, concept art, and wallpapers!

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  11:23:45  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
11.12.2009: Sith Inquisitor, Master of Deceit

The history of the Sith Empire is fraught with scheming politics and dark secrets—the lifeblood of the Sith Inquisitor. Treachery hides around every corner in the Empire’s dark corridors, and survival depends on an individual’s natural cunning and the will to manipulate and defeat enemies and allies alike. The Inquisitor experiments with forbidden powers to not only survive in this cutthroat environment, but to excel and seize authority.

Access the latest HoloNet entry now to see a full profile of the Sith Inquisitor, including footage displaying the destructive powers of the dark side! Also, be sure to visit the Media section to get downloadable screenshots, concepts, and wallpapers!

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  11:23:58  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
18.12.2009: The Sands of Tatooine

Far in the Outer Rim, the sands of Tatooine bake beneath the glare of two bright suns. Small pockets of barely civilized communities dot the desolate landscape, surrounded by the endless expanse of barren dunes and rocky canyons that have silently slain so many of those who ventured out into desert. Among the small shantytowns and settlements that persist, travelers may find shelter from the brutal climate, but trust is as rare as water on this lawless world. Visitors and locals alike must constantly watch their backs in Tatooine’s townships.

Access the HoloNet records to find out more about the desert wasteland of Tatooine, and the mysteries buried in its scorched sands. Be sure to check out the Media section to get the latest screenshots, concept art, and wallpapers depicting this harsh, desert wasteland.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  11:24:11  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
24.12.2009: Designing the Dark Side

Inspired by notorious characters such as Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader, the Sith Inquisitor and Sith Warrior take different approaches to their rise to power. The Sith Warrior achieves victory through pure aggression and might while the Sith Inquisitor excels by cunning ambition and Force manipulation.

From storyline, to art style, to combat tactics, each design decision was made to support the dark side themes of power, domination, and destruction.

Watch Developer Dispatch: Designing the Dark Side, and learn how Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ developers created this dominating force.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  11:24:22  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
08.01.2010: Dromund Kaas, Imperial Seat of Power

Colonized and built upon by the Sith Empire, Dromund Kaas is home to the Emperor and his Dark Council. Almost completely forgotten for over a thousand years, the rediscovery of this world prompted the Sith surprise attacks that plunged the entire galaxy headlong into war. Despite being “off the map” by comparison to more heavily visited planets, such as the training world of Korriban, Dromund Kaas is very much the center of the Empire. Although the Emperor himself seems to have fallen silent recently, his Dark Council may have awakened a dangerous, hidden power within the planet’s jungles and ruins.

Access the HoloNet records to learn more about the mysterious past, and uncertain future of Dromund Kaas. Also, explore Dromund Kaas in this planet flythrough video, and be sure to check out the media section to see the latest wallpapers, screenshots, and concept art!

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  11:25:03  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
14.01.2010: BioWare Confirms Star Wars: The Old Republic Targeting Spring 2011

Time to dash hopes that BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic would arrive in 2010. The studio has confirmed suspicions on their official message boards that Electronic Arts' unnamed MMO launching in spring 2011 that was mentioned yesterday is, in fact, Star Wars: The Old Republic.

While we have not announced a specific date, we can confirm that we are targeting a spring 2011 release for Star Wars: The Old Republic," said community manager Sean Dahlberg in a brief statement. "We’ve got a lot of exciting updates and reveals planned throughout 2010, including the first-ever hands-on testing for the game. It’s not too late to sign up to be a game tester, so go to www.swtor.com/tester and sign up today. We can’t wait to share more about the game with you as we progress through the year, so make sure you stay tuned to the official website for details."

Bummer, but at least some fans will have a chance to play it in 2010!
=================

14.01.2010: The MMO Report, January 14, 2010

• verejne testovanie: 2010
• vydanie: jar 2011
=================

12.01.2010: Target Launch Window for The Old Republic

While we have not announced a specific date, we can confirm that we are targeting a spring 2011 release for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We’ve got a lot of exciting updates and reveals planned throughout 2010, including the first-ever hands-on testing for the game. It’s not too late to sign up to be a game tester, so go to www.swtor.com/tester and sign up today. We can’t wait to share more about the game with you as we progress through the year, so make sure you stay tuned to the official website for details.

Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg
=================

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

Edison
Starting Member

33 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2010 :  12:48:47  Show Profile Send Edison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Almych

Bude tam kde kdo, toho se nebojim. Par lidi se jen tak zlehka formuje na foru Anaruth Order - http://anaruth-order.cz/forum/index.php?board=75.0

Taky sem hrával, byli sme spolu v guildě CZA, sleduju vývoj bedlivě ale starý dobrý SWG to asi nebude :)

Ex SWG - Milja Vesci <CzA>
Ex SWG Iptop Kekat
Ex LOTRO - Thodur - guardian
EQ2 - Thodur - Guardian
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  13:19:44  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
22.01.2010: Onslaught of the Sith Empire - timeline
05.02.2010: Composing the Sith Inquisitor - developersky blog
12.02.2010: Taris: Legacy of Sith Destruction
26.02.2010: Returning to Taris - planeta Taris
05.03.2010: Finding Balance in the Force - developersky blog
12.03.2010: Breaking out on Belsavis! - planeta Belsavis
02.04.2010: Community: The Third Element - developersky blog
09.04.2010: Secret Mists of Voss - planeta Voss
16.04.2010: Peace for the Republic? - timeline
23.04.2010: Combat in STAR WARS: The Old Republic
30.04.2010: HoloNet Biographies
30.04.2010: New Holorecord Now Online: Inhabitants!
14.05.2010: Creating Worlds - developersky blog
14.05.2010: Announcing the Advanced Class System!
21.05.2010: The Frozen Wastes of Hoth - planeta Hoth
28.05.2010: Companion Characters - NPC spolocnici
28.05.2010: Sith Warrior Update

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

WereHamster

WereHamster

982 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  17:18:27  Show Profile Send WereHamster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Co říkáte na ten novej komix? Já si nemůžu pomoct, ale fandím té sithce.
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2010 :  15:57:42  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
15.06.2010: Star Wars: The Old Republic | E3 2010: Hope of Alderaan Cinematic Trailer

link na youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_5wJ3yrVy4

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

SNowie
Average Member

1746 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2010 :  22:10:17  Show Profile  Send SNowie an ICQ Message Send SNowie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
doufám, že půjde vybrat rodian, jinak je to dealbreaker
edit: koukám, že se tam bude sunout velká část staré gardy, BoH a CzA znovuzrozeny?! ... aaaaaaaa
edit2: ježiš toho svýho avatara jsem neviděl už jak dlouho? skoro 4 roky?!
edit3: jinak díky, že jste mne tu nesmázli, tak to s chudákem roberiorem udělalo SOE
edit4: a bude vůbec hrát jerzeeg? jestli ne je to dealbreaker č.2, s kým se budu hádat?

Edited by - SNowie on 15/07/2010 18:04:07
Go to Top of Page

Widowmaker
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2010 :  18:57:48  Show Profile  Visit Widowmaker's Homepage  Send Widowmaker an ICQ Message Send Widowmaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zdravím, všiml jsem si, že se tu někdo ptal jestli se pro Star Wars: The Old Republic organizuje CZ guilda.
Rozhodně se o to budeme na www.OldRepublic.cz snažit. Chtěli bychom vytvořit takový základ CZ/SK komunity pro SWTOR a až nás bude více a budeme mít více informací o guild systému ve hře, tak rozjet guildu jak pro Impérium tak pro Republiku. Na webu jinak naleznete spoustu informací a na fóru i takový souhrnný soupis http://www.oldrepublic.cz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=27

Rád Vám zodpovím případné dotazy ohledně hry. :)

Moje česká fanstránka o Star Wars: The Old Republic, neboli SWTOR
Go to Top of Page

Kravka

931 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2010 :  12:25:56  Show Profile  Send Kravka an ICQ Message Send Kravka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No videa umí udělat hezky, už jsem toho viděl dost, jen aby to stálo za to..

jůůz d fóós
Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2011 :  23:21:37  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pre-Launch Guild Program

Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of the new Guild Headquarters (HQ) as well as the Pre-Launch Guild Program. Many members of the community have already been organizing guilds on the forums, and we’re now happy to provide the tools to officially register and reserve your guild’s name. In this new section of the website, you can search for an existing guild to join or you can create a new guild and begin recruiting members. When Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ launches, you may be able to import your guild directly into the game, subject to availability and meeting certain criteria*.

Every guild gets its own guild mini-site on www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, complete with information about the guild, its recruitment status, and its own public and private forums. Create or join a guild now and you’ll have the opportunity to have your own space to socialize and organize before the game launches. Every guild is automatically entered into the searchable guild database, which makes it easy for players to find their ideal guild. Get your guild together early and get ready for The Old Republic!

To learn more about guilds in The Old Republic, check out the Guilds Game System page for details, and to search for or join a guild, visit the Guild HQ now! Also be sure to visit the Guilds FAQ for answers to commonly asked questions.

*Conditions and restrictions apply. See Guilds FAQ for full details.

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2011 :  23:21:56  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Game Trailer: Fate of the Galaxy

Tension between the Republic and the Empire is running high. The uneasy truce established by the Treaty of Coruscant is quickly tearing apart at the seams, and a return to all-out war has begun in all but official terms. A new generation of heroes, both light and dark, emerges to face the difficulties of these chaotic times, and fight for the fate of the galaxy in this most desperate age.

From PAX East 2011: Watch the new game trailer, Fate of the Galaxy, and get caught up in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/fate-galaxy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAr7cWhDp-s

(Omnius Evermind)

Go to Top of Page

JerzeeG

krecek

4364 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2011 :  12:04:22  Show Profile  Send JerzeeG an ICQ Message Send JerzeeG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SNowie
edit4: a bude vůbec hrát jerzeeg? jestli ne je to dealbreaker č.2, s kým se budu hádat?

jsem tak popularni a dulezity ? dobre ja

neco malo jsem o tom prelouskal, vypada to dobre, je to sw a wow je uz kurevsky ohrane :)

edit: uz se tusi, kdy to vyjde ? ten "Released: 25 March 2011", co maji na gameplay se mi nejak nezda..

Jerzee <Mor do Kuli>

Edited by - JerzeeG on 12/03/2011 12:08:25
Go to Top of Page

Dromedarr

Empire

629 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  18:28:25  Show Profile  Visit Dromedarr's Homepage  Send Dromedarr an ICQ Message Send Dromedarr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
S Dargnonem jsme zacali imperialni gildu Imperial Commando. Pokud jste byli v URNA gilde na Chimaere, tak mate dvere otevrene :) dale ten kdo byl v IHC po NGE, tak taky.

link je zde: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/18909/imperial-commando

jmeno neni finalni. jeste se o nem dohadujeme a pak ho pripadne zmenime :)

Edited by - Dromedarr on 20/03/2011 22:09:28
Go to Top of Page

Isac

Mr. Orange

2433 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  22:18:06  Show Profile  Visit Isac's Homepage  Send Isac an ICQ Message Send Isac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
těch imperiálních guild je asi 2x tolik, vypadá to, že Imperium je v bezpečí a zbavíme se těch špinavejch rebelů v pohodě

jen doufám, že už fixnuli ten terrain exploit co byl u Death Star, viděl jsem video s nějakejma rebelama co to exploitovali ...
Go to Top of Page

JerzeeG

krecek

4364 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  08:41:49  Show Profile  Send JerzeeG an ICQ Message Send JerzeeG a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmm pruser.. to me vubec nenapadlo, ze v dnesni dobe vsichni pubescentni dementi budou chtit hrat za ty "jakoze zle"..

to me teda moc nelaka hrat za presilovku.. a hrat za rebely, to bych se musel poblit..

Jerzee <Mor do Kuli>
Go to Top of Page

Eagle
Average Member

2225 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  09:38:29  Show Profile  Send Eagle an ICQ Message Send Eagle a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JerzeeG

hmm pruser.. to me vubec nenapadlo, ze v dnesni dobe vsichni pubescentni dementi budou chtit hrat za ty "jakoze zle"..

to me teda moc nelaka hrat za presilovku.. a hrat za rebely, to bych se musel poblit..

vsichni chteji hrat za ty hodne ... proto imperium .. je to modreni

za teroristy/rebely hraji jen ti co si pamatuji ze SW ma vic nez 3 dily

UO, SWG, WoW, EVE, DF, LoL
Go to Top of Page

Isac

Mr. Orange

2433 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  10:06:00  Show Profile  Visit Isac's Homepage  Send Isac an ICQ Message Send Isac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
já teda doufám, že tahle hra je podle tý verze Star Wars, kde hrál Daft Punk a David Beckham ...
Go to Top of Page

WanargiMort

Darth Maul

831 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2011 :  05:32:47  Show Profile Send WanargiMort a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Isac

já teda doufám, že tahle hra je podle tý verze Star Wars, kde hrál Daft Punk a David Beckham ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zd_khk6zXo

a nejenom david beckham ale i Snoop Dogg

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,27 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000