Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Vanguard
 Vanguard General
 POTA: datac + level increase LIVE !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

godlike

209 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2009 :  10:52:26  Show Profile  Send godlike an ICQ Message Send godlike a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halls of the Pantheon

The Halls of Pantheon is finally here. The first part of the great architect Artera's story has finally been released and now is your chance to prove to the gods of Telon you are worthy of their blessings. Within the halls you will be asked to do many things as you increase your favor with the gods until finally correcting the imbalance of creation and unlocking the path that leads into the halls of shattered souls and the truth behind the gods of Telon and their years of silence. It is up to you adventurers, crafters, and diplomats to unlock the secrets within the halls and prove once again that the inhabitants of Telon are a force to be reckoned with.

Feature Details:

* 200 new quests
* 1000+ new items
* 2 new flying mounts
* Choose your alignment and reap the rewards
* Find out the truth behind the schemes of Kamelott
* Become a god warrior and unlock the way to the Halls of Shattered Souls
* Craft enhancements making them more powerful
* Craft god armor
* Craft a unique epic weapon for each class
* New item mods
* New resistances

Level Increase:

* New level cap is 55
* 95 new abilities
* Spell crafting added
* Item levels increased
* New crafting related quest series

Items:

* Bow max ranges have been reduced.
* Fixed an issue where the Kamelott Rucksack had slots when it was not supposed too.
* Fixed haste buff on panther mask to increase attack speed and not decrease it.
* KDQ crates can now only be opened in Kamelott's landing
* Fixed an issue with fireseed refresh discrepancy

Abilities:

* All counterattacks now have a minimum endurance/mana cost.
* Stroke of Fervor now has an endurance cost
* Stroke of Conviction now has an endurance cost
* All rogue abilities requiring piercing now properly check for the dagger in the main hand.
* Accuracy buffs should now properly buff spell accuracy
* Fixed an issue where some abilities that were supposed to only modify the refresh haste of modular attacks were affecting other modular abilities
* Fixed the Halfling racial (FINALLY!!!)
* Fixed an issue that prevented minions from assisting properly as intended.
* Dementia now has a max target limit
* Hewing the Mountain now buffs your group for 10 seconds or 1 attack
* The Dark elf racial has been modified.
* Warrior offensive form should once again have its accuracy bonus
* Fixed an issue where abilities affected by zeal would not display added attack damage.
* Time Trick 2 should now work like 1 and 3
* Fixed an issue with quelling winds it should actually work now.
* Treeshape will now wipe hate while it is in effect.
* Many secret chains should now display their icons again.
* The body enhancement buffs from KDQ should no longer wear off

General:

* All corpses now last 2 hours max
* Paladins should now have archery skill
* A camp of KDQ agents has popped up near the Bridge of Destiny.
* All npcs in KDQ should now drop tier 6 skins
* Tier 6 metal can now be harvested in SOD
* Mobile Power suit should work correctly now
* Fixed an issue with caps that has been around for the past few years. Many items and ability caps should now work properly.
* Updated the character sheet to show new resist types.
* Added new hairstyles for most races.
* Thinned out the density of the bridge NPCs just a little.
* Fix for escrow items having incorrect prices show up
* All exp debt has been wiped.
* All exp into 50 has been reset to 0.
* All brotherhood exp has been reset.
* All tombstones have been sent to escrow.
* Adjusted the loot tables of Yerkj & Rinipin. They will now only drop 1 class specific item per kill.
* The Ruined Jharuu Sword and Runed Jharuu Sword are now longswords.
* Synchronize now works with the Summoners Cap of Control version of Time Trick.
* An altar has been added to IOG
* Zyxil and omac have had their pathing adjusted
* Yiminil no longer roams.

Quests:

* KDQ quest rewards have had their monetary amount reduced.
* Fix for quests not abandoning properly sometimes when expired

Raids:

* Karax is now level 59
* Karax loot tables have been overhauled due to his level increase.

Crafting:

* Kaius Rufish and his excavation team have work for skilled crafters in the Pantheon.
* Shajin Graywine is doing research in the Pantheon and is requesting help from talented diplomats.
* Geoffery Wallsten in New Targonor has a new rumor about an artisan’s treasure from long ago. Interested crafters should seek him out.
* An informant in the Pantheon named Delroz is willing to trade prestige for lore in the Pantheon to diplomats.
* Skilled diplomats can parley the avatars of the gods in the Pantheon.

Known issues:

* The last hair selection for those races that received new hairstyle has an issue. Please try not to select this or you may see some funkiness with your avatar’s hair.

Vanguard-Xanadu-retired
EQ2-MDK-retired

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  09:10:09  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ai :) squele je cas reaktivovat :)

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  14:00:47  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

ai :) squele je cas reaktivovat :)

mno nevim na forech na to kazdej nadava jak to tolane zbugnuty vsechno, otazkou je jestli to je standartni whine-fest a bezi to v poradku nebo se to zaklada z casti na pravde

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2009 :  14:29:58  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rashaverak
mno nevim na forech na to kazdej nadava jak to tolane zbugnuty vsechno, otazkou je jestli to je standartni whine-fest a bezi to v poradku nebo se to zaklada z casti na pravde

pocitam, ze tak jako ve vsech jinejch hrach whineri whinujou na forech a hraci hrajou na serverech :)
stejne se do pondeli k hrani nedostanu a do ty doby snad zakladni bugy (co ma kazda gamesa v kazdym patchi) fixnou :)

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

godlike

209 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  15:18:00  Show Profile  Send godlike an ICQ Message Send godlike a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bagy jsou, par lidem zacala padat hra protoze se hrabali nejak i v grafice, jinym to zase zaclo bezet rychleji. Mne osobne vubec nevadi zadnej bug co jde obejit proste to beru jako soucast toho ze je to jen hra. Treba namedi na 3 cast access questu nahodne nahazuji jeden z asi 12 bufu a ten s regenem je ted asi buglej ze ten mob nejde zabit. Co stim ... no proste nechame discipla at se na nameda vrhne a kdyz se na mobovi po par sekundach objevi tenhle bug da fd a repete.

Kdo vi treba to je zamerem ale ja jsem nadsen, expa jede ukrutne pomalu a jen access do pantheonu je poradna serka. Uz se tesim na sveho dalsiho flying mounta, protoze ja patrim ktem silencum co to proste dojedou. Vcera s nama v razadu zona spadla asi 20x nez jsme se dostali k namedovi a pak jednou pri fightu, ale ani to nas nezastavilo a jen tanec nad jeho mrtvolou byl nakonec radostnejsi. Dneska se budem snazit prijit na to jak protlacit guildu pres draka lvl58 co hlida jeden z updatu. Dneska ve tri rano se kolem nej valelo asi 50 tombstonu.

Zavody o to kdo POTA dojede prvni jsou v plnem proudu a my jsme vzhledem k par server first killum urcite nekde vcele :)

Pocitejte ze ten content je grp only, solo nema cenu.

Vanguard-Xanadu-retired
EQ2-MDK-retired
Go to Top of Page

Azkaban

1990 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  16:52:22  Show Profile  Send Azkaban an ICQ Message Send Azkaban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Čert vem bugy, lidi nejsou. Je to pěkná hra, ale hrát ji sám mě nebaví. Připadám si tam jak kůl v plotě. Navíc se mi zdají questy už od 12lvl celkem náročné na partu.

Třeba mě vadí a nevím proč to neudělali i tu. V EQ2 je krásná přehledná mapa. Questy máš krásně v quest logu rozdělené do oblastí. Už na nízkém lvl ve VG se mi stává, že jsem dost zmatený a občas mi vyplivává tracker a já nevím kde jsem ty questy vůbec nabral. Tohle mi vadí.. čer vem bugy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000