Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tabula Rasa
 Tabula Rasa - General
 tak kdy si zase zahrajeme?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rodier

StavkaDJu

4328 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  23:34:01  Show Profile  Visit Rodier's Homepage  Send Rodier an ICQ Message Send Rodier a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kdo jde ? zalozime cz gildu ?

First of all, who cares? Goodbye! Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!
Secondly, you will still buy this. Stop fishing for attention you lonely little troll.

Itchyl

136 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  17:30:55  Show Profile  Visit Itchyl's Homepage  Send Itchyl an ICQ Message Send Itchyl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ach jo
Go to Top of Page

Shatteren

BLITZ UNION avatar

2735 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  19:03:13  Show Profile  Visit Shatteren's Homepage Send Shatteren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To je joke nebo to nekdo koupil ?

REVOLUTION
https://www.blitzunion.com/video

Go to Top of Page

Rodier

StavkaDJu

4328 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  05:21:56  Show Profile  Visit Rodier's Homepage  Send Rodier an ICQ Message Send Rodier a Private Message  Reply with Quote
joke

First of all, who cares? Goodbye! Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!
Secondly, you will still buy this. Stop fishing for attention you lonely little troll.
Go to Top of Page

Wuuduu

544 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  12:14:43  Show Profile Send Wuuduu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
o mrtvych len dobre...

EVE: H00d – [RG] / [-RZR-] – R.I.P.
WAR: Klingac – Causa Justa / Karak Azgal – R.I.P.
EQ2: Silwia Luisa – Undead / Runnyeye – R.I.P.
GW: Luisa de Silwa – R.I.P.
Go to Top of Page

Mag1cWalker

Mag1cWalker

429 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  23:16:53  Show Profile  Send Mag1cWalker an ICQ Message Send Mag1cWalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja chci z5 TR:( Proc mi vsechny MMO ktery mne bavi rusi?? Auto Assault, Tabula Rasa a Hellgate... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y89m8U3JLn4

Edited by - Mag1cWalker on 30/09/2010 23:18:40
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000