Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Warhammer Online
 Warhammer Online - General
 EA Artist, Soon To Be Laid Off, Burns EA Manageme
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Isac

Mr. Orange

2433 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  11:26:57  Show Profile  Visit Isac's Homepage  Send Isac an ICQ Message Send Isac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/ea-artist-soon-to-be-laid-off-burns-ea-management-1903

celdric
Average Member

1613 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  14:09:50  Show Profile  Send celdric an ICQ Message Send celdric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
slusnej narez...

no mmo
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  16:10:14  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
heh no odpovida to tomu co si o EA myslim od doby EnB...
bohuzel to naznacuje o KotOR presne to jaky ocit z toho mam ja...

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!

Edited by - brutus on 13/10/2010 16:13:43
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  19:43:57  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jedine co deli TOR od propasti je zazrak. Horsi prezentaci gameplaye jsem v zivote nevidel a za tech x let jsem nemel z zadne pripravovane hry tak spatny vnitrni pocit, ze je neco spatne.

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.
- Achiever 27%, Explorer 67%, Killer 27%, Socializer 80%

Go to Top of Page

Filda LNL

Medvídek

723 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2010 :  19:57:48  Show Profile Send Filda LNL a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Po failu WARu se mi určitě nechce kupovat krabici TOR hned. DOufám, že daj do CE sběratelskou figurku Jar - Jara, aby mě pořádně odradili od její koupě.

Troll lepší fanboie.
Go to Top of Page

Nat
Average Member

nat

1185 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2010 :  09:31:10  Show Profile Send Nat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Velmi zajímavá diskuse ze rozproudila pod zmíněným článkem, který publikoval EA louse na svém blogu...

Why Warhammer Failed

Mne třeba zaujaly informace o DAoCu a osudu jeho pokračování ...

[online] family Nathal Tameisha tamer - EU - Black Desert Online
[offline] Nathal Asthma berserker - Mordred PvP - Dark Age of Camelot
[offline] Johanka cleric - UO Darkparadise
Go to Top of Page

Shatteren

BLITZ UNION avatar

2735 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  16:36:16  Show Profile  Visit Shatteren's Homepage Send Shatteren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Warhammer už zkončil úplně ?

REVOLUTION
https://www.blitzunion.com/video

Go to Top of Page

Filda LNL

Medvídek

723 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  17:11:20  Show Profile Send Filda LNL a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shatteren

A Warhammer už zkončil úplně ?

Proč by nejvíc suprčupr MMO měla končit?

Troll lepší fanboie.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000