Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Final Fantasy XIV
 Final Fantasy XIV - General
 FFXIV end of an Era
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shithc
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  09:31:42  Show Profile Send shithc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dnesnim dnem nam skoncila V1 a nastava cekani na V2

zde je finalni video,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM&feature=g-all-esi

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2012 :  21:35:37  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
video super
doufam ze se jim v2 povede tak jako FFXI a budu mit zase minimalne rok co hrat

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

shithc
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2012 :  09:42:03  Show Profile Send shithc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja myslim ze to bude urcite lepsi jak puvodni ffxjv ;) v poslednim live lettru je toho ze hry vdet docela dost
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2012 :  15:30:21  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ze v2 bude lepsi nez v1 se asi cekat da, ono kdyby to bylo horsi tak to by bylo vazne mistrovske dilo

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

shithc
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 18/11/2012 :  18:20:46  Show Profile Send shithc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Protože jsme aktivně hráli předchozí verzi FFXIV a zůstává nám Česko-slovenská gilda budeme v ni pokračovat i po rozjezdu v 2.0.

Současně máme jednoduchý blog pro launch http://arealmreborn.blogspot.cz/

Doposud jsme hrely na serveru Ragnarok kde budem automaticky i po startu ARR.
Byli bysme rádi, kdyby jsme byli pro start jednotní, dohodli se a šli na stejny server. Abysme mohli vytvářet společné party pro contenty (exp, raid dungeony, questy, apod.) ve hře.

Edited by - shithc on 24/11/2012 23:02:57
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2012 :  15:17:08  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja pujdu urcite na novy server kde budou vsichni zacinat od nuly :)

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

shithc
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2012 :  18:17:52  Show Profile Send shithc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
od nuly budou zacinat pouze ps3 hraci. Ja mam skoro vse krome crqfteru na 50 a nejsu blazen abych tojel zase od zacatku :) myslim ze i vetsina pc hracu bude pokracovat tam kde skoncila a nebude zacinat znovu. novou postavu si udelam maximalne na matros :D
Go to Top of Page

Rodier

StavkaDJu

4328 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2013 :  10:25:45  Show Profile  Visit Rodier's Homepage  Send Rodier an ICQ Message Send Rodier a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sem predpokladal ze daj wipe.. kdyz tu hru tak moc zmenili..

First of all, who cares? Goodbye! Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!
Secondly, you will still buy this. Stop fishing for attention you lonely little troll.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,06 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000