Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Everquest
 Everquest Next
 RIP SOE.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2015 :  20:16:32  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/2/7964263/sony-online-entertainment-sold-daybreak

To jsem zvedav co provede investicni fond ve vedeni s EQ NEXT....

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!

Almych
Average Member

To jsem ja

1691 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2015 :  15:56:11  Show Profile  Send Almych an ICQ Message Send Almych a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vzhledem k tomu, ze to dal vede Smedley, tak to vidim vic nez cerne s celym portfoliem her.
Go to Top of Page

Rashaverak

3721 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2015 :  11:31:46  Show Profile  Send Rashaverak an ICQ Message Send Rashaverak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ta holka je hrozne hezka v obliceji, ale tu podprdu mohli udelat lepsi

lastfm
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2015 :  13:15:38  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pro mne je SOE curacka firma (za to jakym zpusobem nechali vyhnit a nasledne chcipnout Vanguard) hned na druhem miste za zmrdama z EA (EnB kati) a pokud by zkrachovali tak je mne to jedno - resp jim to preju.... ale na EQ NEXT jsem se docela tesil...
Uvidime - ale ocekavam nejaky straslivy PtW model typu Allods a tim padem dalsi gamesu co mne v klidu mine.

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Atronach

casea

2069 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2015 :  15:34:01  Show Profile Send Atronach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

Pro mne je SOE curacka firma (za to jakym zpusobem nechali vyhnit a nasledne chcipnout Vanguard) hned na druhem miste za zmrdama z EA (EnB kati)

+1 a +1

lib bych to nenapsal

WOW: Kasicka, Druid, [Ceska Legie]. Moonglade
TESO: Kasicka, Templar, [Ceska Legie, MdK], EU
Rift: Kasicka, Cleric, [Ceska legie], Gelidra
EQ2: Kasicka, Inquizitor, [Ceska legie], Splitpaw
AoC: Casea, Necro, [Legie], Dagon
Lotro: Casea, Minstrel, [Myth], Snow
Vanguard [R.I.P.]: Attronach, High Elf Psionist, [MdK]

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2015 :  08:20:59  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/read/36042/John-Smedley-Leaves-Daybreak-Starts-New-Company.html

Ani nevim jestli je to dobra nebo spatna zprava....

Go to Top of Page

Rahman

Felcar

4368 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2015 :  11:08:56  Show Profile Send Rahman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

To můžeme leda tak hádat, do interních záležitostí jim nevidíme. Každopádně to ale naznačuje, že tam něco dost skřípalo - což samozřejmě ten split může vyřešit.

Edited by - Rahman on 23/08/2015 13:07:49
Go to Top of Page

Almych
Average Member

To jsem ja

1691 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2015 :  13:02:43  Show Profile  Send Almych an ICQ Message Send Almych a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Treba konecne nekdo pochopil, co je to za hovado. Co provedl s SWG se neda odpustit.
Go to Top of Page

TesiD
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2015 :  22:14:49  Show Profile Send TesiD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zacinam verit tomu ze to zabalily, 72 dnu ani carka, asi to nechaji vysumet, nebo to skusi nekomu prodat dal :-) skoda ze sem nechytil CBT black desert alespon bych mel co hrat.
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2016 :  10:27:27  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/everquest-next-canceled-it-wasnt-fun/1100-6435580/

posledni at zhasne :/

Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000