Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Dungeons & Dragons Online – Stormreach
 Dungeons & Dragons Online – General
 Novy system lootu pro Vault of Night
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  10:35:09  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mne osobne se to teda moc nelibi.... je to neco jako WOW.

http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21903&highlight=Solas

New Mechanics for the Dragon’s Vault
We are very excited about the fact that the Dragon’s Vault Module contains DDO’s most challenging raid content. The Vault of Night sequence will truly put player’s skills to the test as you face monumental obstacles. With the introduction of this raid content we wanted you to be aware of two game mechanics that are new to this quest sequence and currently only apply to this sequence.

Quest Timer

The Vault of Night Sequence is comprised of six parts.

1. Tharashk Arena
2. Prison of the Mind
3. Jungle of Khyber
4. Haywire Foundry
5. Vault of Night (dungeon raid)
6. Plane of Night (dragon raid)

When you have beaten the dragon and completed the whole quest series, you can’t start the quest series (1-6) again for 66 hours (real-time hours, not in-game hours). However, you can “tag along” with players who are on phases 1-4 of the quest and help them complete Tharashk Arena, Prison of the Mind, Jungle of Khyber or Haywire Foundry (however, when your quest timer resets, you will need to redo parts 1-4 to advance your own quest). You can’t enter the two raid dungeons (Vault of Night and Plane of Night) unless you are on the correct phase of your quest – even if someone else in your party has the correct quest phase. To see how much time is left before you can restart the entire quest sequence again you can either use the /quest command to view all active quest reset timers or check your quest journal.

Loot Mechanic

When you slay the Red Dragon guarding the Vault of Night, you will have a chance to share in the rewards left behind as loot. The dragon’s chest is protected by a pair of objects called the Glyphs of Ward-Breaking, which you must possess in order to pull items out of the dragon’s chest. Two Glyphs will appear next to the dragon’s chest. Only the leader of the party can pick them up. Once they are in the party leader’s possession, he or she may trade them to another party member, allowing that member to choose an item from the chest.

When you take a piece of loot from the chest, your Glyph will be destroyed and you may not choose another piece of loot unless you have the other Glyph. The items are bind-on-acquire, and display a confirmation window to that effect to prevent accidental looting. As bound items, they cannot be traded.

Currently the Plane of Night is the only place in the game where loot works in this manner. The release note “When picking up a Bind on Acquire item that is not reserved (for example, in a treasure chest from which only 1 pull for the Party is possible), there is a confirmation dialogue box opened.” refers ONLY to the Plane of Night. We have not changed the loot mechanics for the entire game.

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,05 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000