Posted - 29/01/2009 : 09:05:00
Game Update 6.4 (29.01.2009)
On Thursday, January 29th, at 4:00 AM PST all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.
When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.
Please note that a hardware maintenance will occur during this downtime as well so there is a possibility of a slightly extended downtime.
4:00 AM PST (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CST (Austin) / 7:00 AM EST (New York)
12:00 PM GMT / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 9:00 PM (Tokyo) / 11:00 PM AEDT (Sydney)
Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.
Star Wars Galaxies: Game Update 6.4
Publish Notes, January 29, 2009
Character Transfer Service:
• Added retro-active fix for respec history (all CTS, not just free CTS).
- Upon logging in, your character will compile its retro-active respec history.
- This will build your character's old profession levels (combat, entertainer, trader) if they were removed during a character transfer.
- As part of the retro-active fix for respec history your character may auto-level to a higher level if, in the character's respec history, it shows that the character is supposed to be a higher level than they currently are.
• Characters who have lost Beast Master trained abilities from any character transfer will get those lost abilities retro-actively re-granted upon login.
• Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause CTS to fail.
• Appearance items must now be unworn before they can be destroyed.
I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)