Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Star Wars Galaxies - An Empire Divided
 SWG - Chapters and Updates
 House Purge II: Smoke Them Out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robiwan

1035 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2009 :  12:00:35  Show Profile  Send robiwan an ICQ Message Send robiwan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
House Purge II: Smoke Them Out

Reclaim Your Structure Today...or the Enemy May Demolish It!

Inside the war room on a Star Destroyer, in an undisclosed location…

"The Emperor was not very happy with the results of our last attempt at cleaning up the planets. Col. Ekirk failed us in ensuring that all vacant houses

and structures were destroyed last year." Admiral Brady continued, "Failure is not an option this year, gentlemen."

"The Empire has learned that Rebel Forces have been making use of the vacant structures as meeting places, hideouts, and as weapon caches." Admiral Brady

stood and spoke calmly and sternly, "We were too soft on the Alliance in our previous effort. We must destroy these buildings and reveal to the people of

the galaxy how weak the Rebel Alliance has grown!"

"Excuse me, Admiral Brady?"

"What is it, Col. Hoot?"

"I don't mean to interrupt, sir, but I need to excuse myself momentarily to take care of an urgent matter. I'll be right back."

"You are excused."

Just outside of the war room, in an empty hallway, Col. Hoot makes a call on his secure commlink to a Rebel base on a distant planet…

"Base One, this is Patriot One, over."

"Patriot One, this is Base One, go ahead."

"We have a problem. The Empire is going to make a more aggressive move against the vacant structures littered around the galaxy. In effect, they're

attempting to smoke us out of our hiding places."

Col. Hoot continued, "General, we need to mobilize our own people and get them to vacate and destroy as many of these buildings as possible before the

Empire gets to them. We must not let the Empire discover and destroy our hideouts and any weapons and materials we have hidden at these locations.

"If the Emperor offers any rewards for destroying vacant structures, I'll figure out a way to make sure our friends receive them as well."

"Very good, Col. Hoot. I knew placing a spy high within the ranks of the Imperial army would pay off," General T. Morrow confidently responded.

"You'll need to make sure you also inform our contacts within Jabba's palace and any neutral citizens looking to make a profit as well. This is a direct

aggressive move against the Rebel Alliance and we need to make sure we are prepared. Patriot One out."

Back inside the war room, Admiral Brady wraps up the meeting…

"In an effort to inspire some of our less than ambitious troops, we will be offering rewards for the amount of vacant buildings each person personally

destroys. Because the Emperor is feeling generous, he is also going to not only award badges to those who participate, but items from his own personal

collection.

"Go now and destroy these vacant structures. Find the Rebels and destroy them! For the glory of the Empire!"

"We'll see about that," Col. Hoot coolly whispered.

Visit the official Star Wars Galaxies Pack Up page for more details about the upcoming House Pack up

event, starting on March 3, 2009!

I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
(Omnius Evermind)
---------------------------
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,08 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000