Posted - 24/03/2009 : 17:31:42
Game Update 8.2 (24.03.2009)
On Tuesday, March 24, at 4:00 AM PST all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a Hotfix.
When the Hotfix is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.
4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York)
11:00 PM GMT / 1:00 PM CET (Berlin) / 9:00 PM (Tokyo) / 11:00 PM AEDT (Sydney)
Click here for a Time Zone Calculator.
Star Wars Galaxies: Hotfix 8.2
Publish Notes, March 24, 2009
Community Requests: Respec Count Decay
• On the first of the month at 10am GMT player's respec count will decrement by 1.
• First decrement will occur upon the first time of logging in this update.
• /showHousePackUpData should now only display Total Structures Packed in Last 24 hours if the player has packed up houses in the last 24 hours.
• Incorrect Sarlacc mini-game update data has been corrected.
• Changed guildmate log on/off sound.
• Fixed Log on/off sound playing where all can hear it.
• Mayors can now access the 'Safe House Management' Menu to protect their Citizens from the Inactive Citizen Ruleset (which activates on May 1, 2009).
• The Safe House Management option is located under the City Management section of the City Terminal and can only be accessed by Mayors.
• Based on the City Rank, Mayors can protect up to 20% of their Citizens if they are in danger of being packed up due to Inactivity.
• Fixed a few crashes related to the A-Tab.
I have waited and planned and built my strength for fifteen thousand years. I have evolved. It is time.
Feyd'Rautha Saresh (Medic, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera), Robe Saresh (Force Sensitive, Rebel Alliance, Europe-Chimaera)