Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Dungeons & Dragons Online – Stormreach
 Dungeons & Dragons Online – General
 Come back and try DUNGEONS & DRAGONS for FREE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2006 :  09:03:33  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dostal jsem mail:

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE™: Stormreach™ for FREE
Attention fellow DUNGEONS & DRAGONS ONLINE™: Stormreach™ players! For a limited time we will be reactivating your previous Dungeons and Dragons Online account for you to come back and experience the all-new content and game updates that are NOW LIVE in the game!
Your previous DDO account will be re-activated commencing 29th June for a period of 10 days for FREE, so come back and experience the new and exciting game updates including extended new solo-play content!
Solo Play Arrives in Stormreach!

It's time to take arms and prepare for battle as our latest game update sees a series of solo-friendly enhancements and content improvements introduced into the game as part of the new player experience in DDO. For the first time, new players can now experience over 20 dungeons throughout Stormreach™ harbor in a single-player mode. This new feature further grows the overall scope and quality of the game by enabling players to journey alone in perilous adventure zones or dangerous dungeons.
For more information on this and all other new game updates please visit www.ddo-europe.com

See you in Stormreach.
The DDO Team
Dungeons & Dragons Online Europe
Codemasters Software Limited
www.ddo-europe.com

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!

Pertha

7950 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2006 :  19:36:24  Show Profile  Send Pertha an ICQ Message Send Pertha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zkousi nekdo ted ten trial co se daval na mmorpg.com ?

Rock is overpowerd, please nerf. Paper is fine.
Yours, Scissors.
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1833 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2006 :  12:08:38  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pertha

zkousi nekdo ted ten trial co se daval na mmorpg.com ?

i primo na ddo-europe nabizej 10 dni trial - jsem si to aktivoval a je to dost tristni: na Bolderei je v spicce online 300 lidi

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

RED EYE

458 Posts

Posted - 28/12/2006 :  09:51:34  Show Profile  Send RED EYE an ICQ Message Send RED EYE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
vcera sem zacal ten 10ti denni trial .. neni to spatny ale solo nic moc ... chtelo by to groupu .. aspon malou :) nehrajete nekdo ?

EQ2 (retired)
Lucya - 90 lvl Fury - Splitpaw
Jiskra - 90 Illusionist - Splitpaw <Validus>
Ezkaton - 90 Shadowknight - Splitpaw
VG:SoH (retired) - Auril - 50lvl Cleric
AoC (retired) Lucya - 80lvl Tempest of Set - Dagon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page