Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 World of Warcraft
 World of Warcraft - General
 Neco pro zasmání - WoW
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20

Miso
Starting Member

38 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2007 :  14:10:53  Show Profile Send Miso a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dufam ze mi vsetci WoW hraci odpustia, ked si spomenieme na stare dobre CS časy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY&mode=related&search=

Vsetci ste blazni, len ja som lietadlo
Go to Top of Page

tjtm

113 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2007 :  15:49:46  Show Profile Send tjtm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miso

Dufam ze mi vsetci WoW hraci odpustia, ked si spomenieme na stare dobre CS časy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY&mode=related&search=

Stare dobre casy byly za doby CS 1,X. CSS sux.

At nejsem uplne OT.... http://policajti.unas.cz/

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.

Edited by - tjtm on 23/01/2007 16:00:01
Go to Top of Page

Rakhen

917 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2007 :  19:12:04  Show Profile Send Rakhen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHJPyWcJAl0

WoW PvP for dummies :)
Go to Top of Page

Colldor
Gimp

collrab

2165 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2007 :  22:14:08  Show Profile  Send Colldor an ICQ Message Send Colldor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0gHTlnwurY ^^

Colldor, Allerious, Turrin Bagalmon [UO - DP] (retired)
Colldor, Enforcer <CzA> [Anarchy Online] (retired)
Kremilek, Troll Warrior <Zdechliny> [WoW] (retired)
Colldor, Zealot <Skull> [WHO] (retired)
Go to Top of Page

Abadoncz
Starting Member

giger_satan_I

44 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  22:16:07  Show Profile  Send Abadoncz an ICQ Message Send Abadoncz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nevim jestli to uz sem nekdo daval ale nasel jsem video jednoho zavislaka :) http://www.pandachute.com/videos/world_of_warcraft_addict
*Edit: Ale nevim jestli je to pro zasmání nebo spis k placi

LOTRO / Laurelin - Abadonorin (Champion) lvl 33 =Anarúth Order=
SWG / Eclipse - Abadoncz =IHC= - (Bounty Hunter), Belialcz =CzA= - (Jedi), Astaroth =CzA= - (Structures trader),Abadoxcz - (Engineering trader)
EQ2 / Runnyeye - Abadoncz =Shadow Wind= Shadow Knight lvl 67
WoW / Thunderhorn - Abadoncz (Warrior), Astarothcz - (Shaman)
AO - Abadoncz , Astarothcz

Edited by - Abadoncz on 01/02/2007 22:35:19
Go to Top of Page

Tragedy

Bunny_tragedy

2637 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2007 :  12:21:15  Show Profile  Visit Tragedy's Homepage  Send Tragedy an ICQ Message Send Tragedy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WoW Super Mario :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRNZCZtLvs&eurl=

Tragedy
"Killing is my business...
...and business is good!"
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2007 :  16:54:55  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tragedy

WoW Super Mario :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRNZCZtLvs&eurl=

!

@addict: no a co, je to paladin, dobře mu tak

Arokh
Estarioll

Edited by - Kořka on 14/02/2007 17:01:22
Go to Top of Page

Miso
Starting Member

38 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2007 :  11:51:01  Show Profile Send Miso a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSNtClBVOo

Vsetci ste blazni, len ja som lietadlo
Go to Top of Page

Pepo
Average Member

2118 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2007 :  20:32:36  Show Profile  Send Pepo an ICQ Message Send Pepo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HEhe, toto bolo dost dobre
Go to Top of Page

Pepo
Average Member

2118 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2007 :  15:53:34  Show Profile  Send Pepo an ICQ Message Send Pepo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4TyqYsC26g

NEviem ci to tu uz bolo alebo nie, ale je to slabo dobre, hehe
Go to Top of Page

Rakhen

917 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  09:58:10  Show Profile Send Rakhen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Copied from the American forums. Full Credit goes to Cyraga

"As you Druids would know, if you follow the Restoration or Balance trees, at level 40 you have the option of having a whole new shapeshift to play around with. But looking more carefully at this I realized something, the Feral tree does not have its own shapeshift. Why would Blizzard leave Feral out in the dark? Well I'm not sure personally but here's what I think should happen.

Now now, hear me out before you start clicking that Post Message button.

At first I thought that since Bear form is upgraded at level 40, why not Cat form if you spec Feral? But then I thought that would be a tad predictable, so then I though of a new animal. Something swift and cunning, yet graceful and can hold something in its hands. And then it came to me.

Octopus.

Druids at level 40 if they spec Feral should get Octopus form, how cool would that be? But the problem with that is that Octopodes (proper noun) aren't very agile on land. So I thought, What is agile on land?

Motorbikes.

If you put an Octopus on a motorbike you have everything covered. So I quickly opened up Photoshop and made what I think Octopus On A Motorbike Form (Shapeshift) would look like.

http://www.sipifi.com/druidocotopusdesignnn2.png

As you can see from this artistic rendition on the Druid's enhanced DPS form, he sits nice and snug on top of his motorbike (which is part of the form and not bought separately). The idea works. You will also notice that since Octopus On A Motorbike Form has as you would expect, 8 tentacles. It is able to hold up to 8 Main hand weapons. Since an octopus has no "main tentacle" there's no need for 1 main and 7 plain swords. Also in this picture you will notice that Octopus On A Motorbike has 8 different enchants on each of his sword so he is ready for any type of fight.

The radius of attack, or as I like to call it, the Octopain Radius, is about 10 yards around Octopus On A Motorbike, since his tentacles are as you can see quite long and stretchy.

Now I all know how awesome you think my shapeshift idea is but for the sake of it, lets have an example of what Octopus On A Motorbike could do.

You're grinding away in contested territory, you're tired, you're not paying much attention to what's going on, you're just grinding away. You hear a strange noise, one that is foreign to WoW. You shake it off as nothing and continue to kill mobs. You hear something again and turn your camera around to see if you can locate the source of the noise. There seems to be nothing there. You turn the camera back around to see a mix of coloured enchants, sea-creature and machinery and you're dead before you could even comprehend what just happened.

That is how I envision Octopus On A Motorbike.

That is what the Druid needs."
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2007 :  22:27:36  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.dtguilds.com/images/sebudai.jpg

"I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is little death that brings total obliteration. I will let it pass through me and over me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. "
Go to Top of Page

Gorog

259 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  12:14:12  Show Profile  Send Gorog an ICQ Message Send Gorog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.blizzard.com/whoa/
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/btattunement/
http://wow-europe.com/en/info/items/tinfoilhat.xml

Go to Top of Page

Pepo
Average Member

2118 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  01:21:09  Show Profile  Send Pepo an ICQ Message Send Pepo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To s tym black temple attuned je joke alebo to je nejaka oficialna verzia ?
Go to Top of Page

Marigold

Marigold

3590 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  01:59:22  Show Profile Send Marigold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Posted - 01/04/2007

Edited by - Marigold on 02/04/2007 01:59:35
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  03:36:51  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Selfowned ;)

http://z10.invisionfree.com/wowNEG/index.php?showtopic=2231

"I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is little death that brings total obliteration. I will let it pass through me and over me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. "
Go to Top of Page

Mefisto

767 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  15:40:11  Show Profile  Send Mefisto an ICQ Message Send Mefisto a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just ....... no
http://epicslut.ytmnd.com/

"The time for desperation is upon us. Let's play."
Go to Top of Page

Marigold

Marigold

3590 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  16:12:15  Show Profile Send Marigold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, zajímavá myšlenka, škoda že na to nemám předpoklady
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  19:25:43  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lawl, jako proč ne

Arokh
Estarioll
Go to Top of Page

Jedi_Knight
Average Member

Phobos

1690 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  21:00:10  Show Profile  Send Jedi_Knight an ICQ Message Send Jedi_Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nikdy mě nepřestane udivovat na jakou úroveň sou schopní se někteří jedinci snížit aby dostali zaplaceno.

[Ianek][Paladin][Burning Blade][World of Warcraft]

Je rozdíl mezi tím znát cestu a kráčet po ní. - Morfeus
Go to Top of Page

Kořka
Average Member

Orly

1466 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  22:38:42  Show Profile  Send Kořka an ICQ Message Send Kořka a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Knight

Nikdy mě nepřestane udivovat na jakou úroveň sou schopní se někteří jedinci snížit aby dostali zaplaceno.

Já jsem taky dohrál C&C !!!
Ale ta poslední věta v tom druhém vzkazu je prostě supr a všechny ty nerdy musí mega nasrat

Arokh
Estarioll
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2007 :  13:41:48  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/duffman/emicyvgzlx3.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2007 :  21:41:43  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nihilum hleda Warlocka/Maga.

Please do NOT apply unless all of this applies to you (we discard every application that hasn't had at least an hour spent on it. Spend a lot of time or we will simply discard it).

- You must have top notch gear (at least +900-1100 spell damage unbuffed). We will check the armory. Please understand, we only want VERY well geared players here. Your gear must, simply put, kick ass as much as Clinkz's and Ekke's.
- You are mature and very, very patient. At least 18 years old. Annoying people please look elsewhere.
- You must be a player that pays attention all the time. Paying attention to details is a huge plus. This is very important. People that can't pay attention shouldnt apply to us.
- Your personality should mesh with the majority of our guild. We want people that we can rely on. Ask yourself; can we rely on you?
- You have extensive knowledge of your class. This means E X T E N S I V E knowledge. Unless you are certain that you kick ass, do not apply. Please... do not waste our time or yours.
- You've raided a lot before, Naxxramas is extremely preferable (all of it), Ahn'Qiraj and the end dungeons in Burning Crusade.
- You can take jokes. You must have a high 'abuse tolerance' - if you're a sensitive person, Nihilum is not for you.
- You spend a lot of time outside raids to farm for consumables and have no problem paying for the things needed.
- You have Ventrilo and a headset with a microphone. It is prefered that you can talk, but it's not a requirement - as long you can listen.
- You realise that you should avoid contacting anyone in the guild regarding recruitment. Instead, we will contact you if we are interested. If we don't contact you, it means we're most likely not interested in your application for the time being. This does not mean you should contact us anyway!
- Your computer must be able to handle 40 players on the screen without any issues. Your ISP should be rock solid, if you disconnect - we do not want you at all whatsoever.
- You are able to raid on a daily basis (at least 6 days a week, 7 is extremely prefered). We usally raid between 17:00 CET to midnight. Sometimes we raid up to 5am, depending on what we're currently doing. Times are flexible and change often. They are announced in the GMOTD and in our private irc channel.
- You must be prepared for Every. Single. Raid. This means you should have the required consumables for said encounter, be repaired, and arrive on time.
- You must have all reputations done that are needed in Burning Crusade.
- You should have all attunements (at the very least Nightbane & Gruul... but Magtheridon for TK access is prefered). This can be discussed, attunement requirements are not set in stone.
- You will spend at the very least 60 minutes filling in our application. Short applications will be discarded. We wont even read them. Poorly written applications will also be discarded.
- You have IRC and are in our channel #nihilum.wow on quakenet if we want to contact you fast. Use the same name as in your application.
- We're not interested in you if you have to take extensive afk's, or afk often at all. You can do this before or after raids.
- If you plan on stopping playing World of Warcraft within the next couple of months, please do not apply. We want players that are in for the long haul, preferably till we as a guild stop playing World of Warcraft. This part really matters - we're not just a guild tag you can say you had and then quit the game shortly after. In order to be recognized and part of the team takes time, and, as such, we only want hardcore and dedicated players that plan to play this game for a long long time.

Class breakdown:

As an applying warlock, you need to kick ass at doing dps and dealing with crowd control. Summoning people and making soulwells is your ultimate passion and goal in life.

As a an applying mage, you should be awesome at polymorphing, making water and dishing out crazy damage.

Determination:

This is important. We aren't here to farm content we've done a thousand times just to quit when we wipe learning a new encounter. We spend hours upon hours to learn new encounters until we beat them. If this is something you do not wish to be a part of, please look elsewhere. We have worked hard to get where we are - there are no free rides.

Please understand, unless you really are an exceptional player, it is highly unlikely you will be considered at all. Read all the above before you even consider applying - it will simply waste your and our time if you do not take the time to do so.

Zdroj:
http://www.nihilum.co.uk/news/42/

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.
- Achiever 27%, Explorer 67%, Killer 27%, Socializer 80%

Go to Top of Page

Jedi_Knight
Average Member

Phobos

1690 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2007 :  21:51:59  Show Profile  Send Jedi_Knight an ICQ Message Send Jedi_Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's so funny about that?

With the exception of...

As an applying warlock, you need to kick ass at doing dps and dealing with crowd control. Summoning people and making soulwells is your ultimate passion and goal in life.

As a an applying mage, you should be awesome at polymorphing, making water and dishing out crazy damage.

Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2007 :  21:54:57  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pro lidi co maji RL, je to dost funny.

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.

Go to Top of Page

Jedi_Knight
Average Member

Phobos

1690 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2007 :  21:58:02  Show Profile  Send Jedi_Knight an ICQ Message Send Jedi_Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shemiramoth

Pro lidi co maji RL, je to dost funny.

Lidi co si nedokážou zkombinovat RL a HC raiding nemaj v Nihilium co dělat, tj snad jasný. Na tom mi teda funny nic nepřijde, tak ta gilda funguje.

Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2007 :  22:39:56  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jiste, ale jak se muzes docist, tak to ani zkombinovat nejde. Tak nejak tam neni prostor.

Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  01:38:29  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mě přijde pro zasmání dnes už jenom to, že někdo hraje WOW .. takže HAHA
Go to Top of Page

Marigold

Marigold

3590 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  11:01:09  Show Profile Send Marigold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Jiste, ale jak se muzes docist, tak to ani zkombinovat nejde. Tak nejak tam neni prostor.

7 dní v týdnu, 7 hodin denně, o farmení consumables nemluvě?
Go to Top of Page

-Mike-
Average Member

1308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  11:17:36  Show Profile  Send -Mike- an ICQ Message Send -Mike- a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marigold

quote:

no tak minimalne farmeni consumables po patchi odpadne :)

Krabice je zaklad.
Go to Top of Page

Sakki
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  12:54:34  Show Profile Send Sakki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by -Mike-

quote:

quote:

kdo newajpuje, nepotrebuje si farmit consumables... Nihilum vycisti celej SSC za 3-4hodiny, nekdo to neda ani za tyden, kdo utrati min potu a ztrati vic casu? ::)

Sakki - Black Division - DrakThul

"People say we usually raid 24 hours a day with no food or sleep, then when one dies, we replace them with young people that can live for a while. Also, true!"
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  13:07:59  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sakki

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nihilum wipuje.

kdo newajpuje, nepotrebuje si farmit consumables... Nihilum vycisti celej SSC za 3-4hodiny, nekdo to neda ani za tyden, kdo utrati min potu a ztrati vic casu? ::)

Go to Top of Page

-Mike-
Average Member

1308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  13:40:09  Show Profile  Send -Mike- an ICQ Message Send -Mike- a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

a oni newipujou v Eye?

Krabice je zaklad.
Go to Top of Page

Sakki
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  13:50:30  Show Profile Send Sakki a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

a oni newipujou v Eye?

ne, oni se tam uci nove bosse...

Sakki - Black Division - DrakThul

"People say we usually raid 24 hours a day with no food or sleep, then when one dies, we replace them with young people that can live for a while. Also, true!"
Go to Top of Page

-Mike-
Average Member

1308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  13:54:59  Show Profile  Send -Mike- an ICQ Message Send -Mike- a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

a oni newipujou v Eye?

slovickareni...

Krabice je zaklad.
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  13:55:49  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

a oni newipujou v Eye?

Vidiet, ze si na Nihilum raidoch nebol.

Go to Top of Page

Harim
Starting Member

67 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  14:11:43  Show Profile Send Harim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DarkFace

quote:

a ty snad jo ?
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  14:17:48  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Harim

quote:

quote:

a ty snad jo ?

Ano. Avsak nie v TBC.

Go to Top of Page

Jedi_Knight
Average Member

Phobos

1690 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  14:58:27  Show Profile  Send Jedi_Knight an ICQ Message Send Jedi_Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Skloubit HC raiding a RL není problém pro schopného člověka, který si stanoví priority... jde akorát vědět o to, co chce a třeba si uspořádat čas podle toho.

Pro ty neschopný to asi bude problém.

Go to Top of Page

-Mike-
Average Member

1308 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  15:03:53  Show Profile  Send -Mike- an ICQ Message Send -Mike- a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Ano. Avsak nie v TBC.

proc tomu nejak neverim :)

Krabice je zaklad.
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  15:43:50  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kedysi daavno pradavno bola otvorena migracia zo SM na novy realm Magtheridon.
Clenovia Uden Lo sa rozhodli, ze migruju.
Bohuzial UL trpelo nedostatkom zaujmu clenov wipovat v BWL a po odchode Zhelita (quitol wow) a Jollzwhina (Glodge) bola vacsina clenov prijata do Nihilum.
Raidovanie 16/7 ak pracujes v inet kafe nie je velkym problemom.
O rok neskor som dokoncil skolu (statnice na druhy pokus kvoli neustalemu hraniu), ziskal poriadnu pracu a zacal zit s priatelkou. Co malo za nasledok obmedzenie raidovania na 3 dni tyzdenne a nasledny gkick.

;)

Go to Top of Page

Gurrshael
Average Member

1888 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  16:16:57  Show Profile  Send Gurrshael an ICQ Message Send Gurrshael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Kedysi daavno pradavno bola otvorena migracia zo SM na novy realm Magtheridon.
Clenovia Uden Lo sa rozhodli, ze migruju.
Bohuzial UL trpelo nedostatkom zaujmu clenov wipovat v BWL a po odchode Zhelita (quitol wow) a Jollzwhina (Glodge) bola vacsina clenov prijata do Nihilum.
Raidovanie 16/7 ak pracujes v inet kafe nie je velkym problemom.
O rok neskor som dokoncil skolu (statnice na druhy pokus kvoli neustalemu hraniu), ziskal poriadnu pracu a zacal zit s priatelkou. Co malo za nasledok obmedzenie raidovania na 3 dni tyzdenne a nasledny gkick.

;)

... can I touch you?
Go to Top of Page

Pepo
Average Member

2118 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  16:53:06  Show Profile  Send Pepo an ICQ Message Send Pepo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
50g.
Go to Top of Page

Sorrow

877 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  20:18:06  Show Profile  Send Sorrow an ICQ Message Send Sorrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, ale Raidovat 16/7 (to znamena minimalne navic 5+/7 farmit) je magorina. Mozna, ze si nekdo rekne "whow, takovej drsnak", ale ja te lituju....v zivote bych nevymenil hru za RL takovymto zpusobem a myslim, ze jini normalni a soudni lidi musi souhlasit. WoW je hra. Slouzi k odreagovani se a vyplneni volneho casu. To, co predvadi Nihillum a jine "top" (tfuj ze to musim takhle napsat) guildy, to je neco, nad cim zustava rozum stat a psychiatrovo srdce jen zaplesa...

Muj nazor

Darraque [MdK]
Go to Top of Page

Harim
Starting Member

67 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  20:20:12  Show Profile Send Harim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sorrow

Sorry, ale Raidovat 16/7 (to znamena minimalne navic 5+/7 farmit) je magorina. Mozna, ze si nekdo rekne "whow, takovej drsnak", ale ja te lituju....v zivote bych nevymenil hru za RL takovymto zpusobem a myslim, ze jini normalni a soudni lidi musi souhlasit. WoW je hra. Slouzi k odreagovani se a vyplneni volneho casu. To, co predvadi Nihillum a jine "top" (tfuj ze to musim takhle napsat) guildy, to je neco, nad cim zustava rozum stat a psychiatrovo srdce jen zaplesa...

Muj nazor

jn kazdy tu hru pojal jinak :) nekdo chce bejt prvni, nekdo rad kouka na videa nihiluma nekdo je rad ze vyleveluje 70 :) ... ale urcite bych nepsal ze to jsou psychopati, to si nezaslouzi.
Go to Top of Page

Jedi_Knight
Average Member

Phobos

1690 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  20:49:29  Show Profile  Send Jedi_Knight an ICQ Message Send Jedi_Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Muj nazor

Tak příště svůj názor předveď bez plytkých urážek a bez poukazování na to, jak je to podle tebe zbytečné.

To, že ty svůj život žiješ tak jak ho žiješ opravdu neznamená, že to je ideální. Každý jsme strůjcem svého štěstí a mnoha lidem takovéto ponoření se do hry vyhovuje. Tže svou lítost pro podobné lidi si strč do míst, kam slunce nesvítí, nikdo o ní nestojí.

Edited by - Jedi_Knight on 16/04/2007 20:49:56
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4339 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  21:39:37  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorrow ma ale pravdu. Pokud nekomu vyhovuje vice ponoreni se do VR a bere mu to prakticky vsechen cas, tak by se mel nad sebou zamyslet. Sorry, ale tohle neni normalni. Spise to zavani, ze ten clovek ma problem. Od zavislosti az po nemoznost fungovat normalne v RL.

Zajimal by me jediny ROZUMNY duvod, proc se zavirat "24/7" ve virtualnim svete? Hlavne bych rad slysel odpovedi na urovni a ne odpovedi, ktere jsou tady na foru obvykle.

Go to Top of Page

vlkodlak

556 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  21:41:57  Show Profile Send vlkodlak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jedi_Knight

quote:

Muj nazor

Tak příště svůj názor předveď bez plytkých urážek a bez poukazování na to, jak je to podle tebe zbytečné.

To, že ty svůj život žiješ tak jak ho žiješ opravdu neznamená, že to je ideální. Každý jsme strůjcem svého štěstí a mnoha lidem takovéto ponoření se do hry vyhovuje. Tže svou lítost pro podobné lidi si strč do míst, kam slunce nesvítí, nikdo o ní nestojí.

Kdysi sem si říkal to co ty... Za nějakou dobu s ním možná budeš souhlasit a litovat, jak si promarnil kus svého života.
Go to Top of Page

Sorrow

877 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  21:57:10  Show Profile  Send Sorrow an ICQ Message Send Sorrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stojim si za svym nazorem a jak jsem schvalne pro lidi, jako je Jedi_knight napsal je to muj nazor a nikomu ho nevnucuju. Od vyjadrovani vlastnich nazoru to podle me verejne forum je. Proste dle meho nazoru je clovek, kterej zije jen hrou, nic jinyho ho nezajima a travi veskery svuj cas (a to nejen volny, ale jak kdosi vyse uvedl i cas, ktery mel venovat studiu) hranim svym zpusobem nemocnej. Rozhodne myslim, ze by se mel nad sebou zamyslet a uvedomit si, ze existuje i svet mimo monitor.

Jo a pro rypaly...me je opravdu sumak, jestli se mnou nesouhlasite, ani co si o me myslite.
Budu se opakovat ale : Je to muj nazor. <- tecka

2Harim : Nejsou psychopati :) Jen si nemyslim, ze takto "zit hrou" je normalni a uz vubec ne, ze je to zdravy (dusevne i fyzicky)

Darraque [MdK]

Edited by - Sorrow on 16/04/2007 21:58:36
Go to Top of Page

DarkFace

700 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2007 :  21:57:56  Show Profile  Visit DarkFace's Homepage  Send DarkFace an ICQ Message Send DarkFace a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Raidovanie s Nihilum je pre studentov alebo ludi bez prace.

Momentalne nie som ani jednym ;)

Celkom bohate mi stacia 3 raidy tyzdenne.

Sorrow ma pravdu, nebolo to celkom normalne, ale v tom case si to clovek velmi neuvedomuje a chce byt medzi "best".

Edited by - DarkFace on 16/04/2007 22:01:06
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 20 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,48 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000