Diskuzní klub hráčů online her
Home | Profile | Novy ucet | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Age of Conan
 Age of Conan - General
 Patche - Update notes a vše kolem
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

plussminuss

541 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  08:25:51  Show Profile Send plussminuss a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dobry zmeny, je videt, ze na tom delaji.

btw. konecne mi budou k necemu ty prsteny a neck a nejen na okrasu, parada ze opravili ty staty konecne :)
Go to Top of Page

Marigold

Marigold

3588 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  11:24:13  Show Profile Send Marigold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shemiramoth

Stat bonuses from items (strength, wisdom, dexterity and constitution) will now properly affect your character (Note that strength now directly affects your DPS, not your attack rating).

Ještě že INT ne
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  11:26:48  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tu nerfnou. Nic jineho si nezaslouzite. Fuj casteri fuj fuj a fuj.
Kazdopadne jsem rad za tohle a hlavne v pripade assassinu by to mohlo byt konecne znat.

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.
- Achiever 27%, Explorer 67%, Killer 27%, Socializer 80%

Go to Top of Page

Gabriel

2156 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  11:36:13  Show Profile Send Gabriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Kazdopadne jsem rad za tohle a hlavne v pripade assassinu by to mohlo byt konecne znat.

Už opravili ten bug s female charem, že útočily o 25 procent pomaleji jako male chary ?
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1832 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  11:37:13  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pokud se nepletu tak barbari jako rogue maj primarni stat dex? To bude zase whinu jak jim spadlo relativni dps :)

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  11:38:42  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brutus

Pokud se nepletu tak barbari jako rogue maj primarni stat dex? To bude zase whinu jak jim spadlo relativni dps :)

Ee maji vice str. Ohledne female, pravdepodobne ne.

- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.
- When you can't run you crawl, when you can't crawl, when you can't do that, find someone to carry you.

Edited by - Shemiramoth on 16/06/2008 11:38:56
Go to Top of Page

vlkodlak

556 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  11:43:03  Show Profile Send vlkodlak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel

quote:

Už opravili ten bug s female charem, že útočily o 25 procent pomaleji jako male chary ?

Oni myslim fixli jen rychlost animace, ale attack speed ne... pravě na to čekam a až trochu vylepši assassina, do te doby sem demotivovany vubec logovat...
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  11:45:20  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Assassin je v pohode.

Go to Top of Page

vlkodlak

556 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  12:00:00  Show Profile Send vlkodlak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Assassin je v pohode.

V noci když funguje stealth tak jo :)
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  12:00:47  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vlkodlak

quote:

Assassin je v pohode.

V noci když funguje stealth tak jo :)

Ve dne na PvP taky. Na PvE je to v pr, ale co uz. Proste s tim clovek musi pocitat no.

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1832 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  12:41:05  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm ak slavne implementovali staty...

+35DEX u assassina = cca +1dps
Evade se nezmeni

Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows, Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows, I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand, before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand, Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed, by the power you and I possess... DRAGON SLAVE!
Go to Top of Page

Azkaban

1990 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  12:41:50  Show Profile  Send Azkaban an ICQ Message Send Azkaban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Neuvěřitelnej boost.
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  12:58:17  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tim padem maji bud spatny tooltip anebo je to broken. Protoze dex ma zvedat i evade. Jinak stejne tak to plati o str. 35str = 1DPS

Go to Top of Page

Marigold

Marigold

3588 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  13:32:10  Show Profile Send Marigold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To mě nepřekvapuje, těžko se dal čekat nárůst dps o třetinu, maximálně tak jednotky procent...

Jinak Wisdom u priesta nemá žádný viditelný dopad kromě drobného nárůstu many, který byl už předtím... Žádný nárůst magic rating, rezistů, ani dmg u kouzel.

Na druhou stranu problém je, že spousta věcí se v character sheetu prostě nezobrazuje (viz bonusy z gemů), přestože třeba fungujou... Takže kdo ví.
Go to Top of Page

Honsou

329 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2008 :  13:40:23  Show Profile Send Honsou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mam dotaz je ted jeste gemcutting nejak zabugovany?
Go to Top of Page

spajdr

Benny

3400 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2008 :  01:52:48  Show Profile  Visit spajdr's Homepage  Send spajdr an ICQ Message Send spajdr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unannounced Changes to June 16th patch:

General
- Chain Kills seem to occur more often now.

Quests
- Villa Camillus now has a new quest.
- Experience from Villa Quests appear to be increased
- Some resource quests can't be handed in.

Items
- Ruby Silver has now been properly named "Black Silver".
- Steelsilk Belt. Can't craft the blue version of it. You will get fine steelsilk MITTS.
- Steelsilk Leggings. Can't craft the blue version of it you get fine steelsilk BELT.
- Skewbald Pinto horse now gives -3% sprinting stamina drain instead of -8%.
- "Rageflame Robe" uses a different robe art now.
- "Nadiral Circlet" was renamed to "Nadiral Cowl" and also had its model changed.
- Several "Scorpion Cave" loots that were previously missing their names have been fixed and now got proper names assigned to them.
- The dagger from the Lich in Catacombs is no longer invisible, it now has a sort of short-sword sized dagger graphic.
- The 'Bloodseer Vest' has drastically changed graphics into a dark blue robe. Still called 'Bloodseer Vest', so might have been an unintended change.

World Environment
- Traders are now active in Guild Cities. Still no sign of other NPCs however.
- Alarms have been changed, when an NPC spots you and sets off the alarm, it triggers all NPCs in the area to run around looking for you as well as the normal 4 mobs patrol that spawns.

Classes

Bear Shaman
- Bear Shamans do not have "Wreck Armor", they have "Crush Armor" which has ranks I+II+III+IV. "Crush Armor" animation has no change, for this reason.

Conqueror
- All Battle Shouts now have a Sound effect.

Guardian
- "Overreach" now has an addition to its animation.

Assassin
- "Kidney Shot" CD removed/missing. (Lotus Spec)

Bugs
- Gems still do not appear on the Trader after being searched for.
- Guild members having problems stacking resources in the bank. These have to be removed, stacked in one's own bag and then placed back into the bank
- Players that have previously completed the ritual to remove the Mark of Acheron still bear the mark.

"Presumed" Bugs (These are not bugs, but many presume they are)
- Stack sizes have increased to 1000, however this is ONLY for building resources.
- Stats have increased DPS, Spell Damage and Stamina/Mana Regeneration. However, it's a very small adjustment, and might not be noticed by all players.

Edited by - spajdr on 17/06/2008 01:53:17
Go to Top of Page

Rasta

350 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2008 :  08:24:12  Show Profile Send Rasta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Po instalaci a patchovani mi patcher napsal,že je patch failed,error code 103,nevite v cem je chyba,nestalo se to nekomu?

Rasta,main char EaB,SWG,WoW,EVE,LOTRO

Edited by - Rasta on 18/06/2008 09:39:15
Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1832 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2008 :  09:44:54  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rasta

Po instalaci a patchovani mi patcher napsal,že je patch failed,error code 103,nevite v cem je chyba,nestalo se to nekomu?

Co takhle skusit oficialni fora?
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=90376

Go to Top of Page

Rasta

350 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2008 :  09:47:07  Show Profile Send Rasta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Rasta

Co takhle skusit oficialni fora?
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=90376

Diky

Rasta,main char EaB,SWG,WoW,EVE,LOTRO

Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  09:33:00  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Co takhle patch notes z test serveru, nebyly by? Curse uz to zakazali postovat, takze clovek uz predem asi nic vedet nebude.

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1832 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  09:46:21  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Co takhle patch notes z test serveru, nebyly by? Curse uz to zakazali postovat, takze clovek uz predem asi nic vedet nebude.

no jelikoz se zatim nepatchuje tak buhvi jestli neco bude :)

Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  09:47:54  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

no jelikoz se zatim nepatchuje tak buhvi jestli neco bude :)

Ja vim, ale udajne 17teho byl releasnuty patch na test serveru.

Go to Top of Page

brutus
Average Member

Tidus

1832 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  10:10:07  Show Profile  Send brutus an ICQ Message Send brutus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

There is no update today. We will announce the downtimes on the launcher and forums if they should happen. We were looking to get something out today but the teams wanted to get more fixes in the update before releasing a new one today. We will keep you updated on the next update that is aiming for around Monday like before.

Thanks,

Glen 'Famine' Swan
US Community Manager

Go to Top of Page

xMANx

262 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  11:20:31  Show Profile Send xMANx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nebyly :( posledni je tam z 13
promo pod patchnotes je neco o nda a ze se nesmi nikam pastovat mozna
kuly tomu uz to nevesej ani na beta fora

Edited by - xMANx on 19/06/2008 11:22:04
Go to Top of Page

Shemiramoth

4317 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2008 :  15:53:12  Show Profile  Send Shemiramoth an ICQ Message Send Shemiramoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Famine
US Community Manager

quote:
:
Originally Posted by shadesofblack View Post
Anything about what these fixes might be? saaaay fixing the graphic performance issues alot of people are having with cards like the 3870. It's just nice to know wether you should be looking forward to the patch or not.

I suspect some big news might hit today in relation to what's coming for the future. I will see about some things for the next update in question. I think it's for sure some class changes are on the way from what Jayde has spoke on.

Cheers!

Funcom Glen 'Famine' Swan
US Community Manager

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Diskuzní klub hráčů online her © © 2000 CzechHeroes Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0,5 seconds. on eygor Snitz Forums 2000